New Federation video online!

1 view

J.A. Kelley

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
The Federation (who has been making fan videos (mostly DOCTOR WHO) since
1983) is pleased to announce their latest production :

THE SIX MINUTE REQUIEM RESOLUTION

We venture into straight X-FILES territory with this one, friends. Want to
know how we think the seventh season cliffhanger should be resolved? Well,
Mulder gets kidnapped... by two fans thinking he's David Duchovny! Will he
relent and agree to do 19 episodes instead of 11? Will Scully manage to go
five minutes without puking? And what does she mean when she says her baby
was born *six seasons ago*????? It will only take you six minutes (plus
download time) to find out!

http://loredata.simplenet.com/6m2/requiem.htm

All X-Files elements are property 1013 Productions and Fox Television, of
course; we're just making fun of them, not making money.