Request for Fanzine Submissions

Have YOU seen the fnords?

Oct 28, 1991, 4:30:13 PM10/28/91
The High Council of Gallifrey, located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is looking
for material for their fanzine _The Foreman Report_. Contributors whose
article is accepted will receive a copy of the issue in which their article
appears. We want any and all material related to Doctor Who; fiction, opinions,
convention and club reports, etc. No slash or pornographic articles will be
accepted. Material can be:
a) Mailed to Andrew Kuchling via Email (do _not_ post anything
to r.a.dw) at the address fn...@homer.cs.mcgill.ca
b) Mailed to: Rod Mammitzsch
17001 Maher, Pierrefonds
Quebec, Canada
H9J 1H1
<Artwork may also be mailed to Rod-- no originals, please; we don't
want to be responsible for them.>

To subscribe to _The Foreman Report_, send a check or money order
(made out to Rob Mammitzsch, above) for $10.00, Canadian or US funds, for
a four-issue, 1-year subscription. This also gets you membership in
the High Council. Remember, we want submissions and members from anywhere
and everywhere.

Posted by Andrew Kuchling
fn...@homer.cs.mcgill.ca