Gummi Bears Episodes NEEDED!

Thomas Riccardi

Mar 25, 1995, 9:45:37 AM3/25/95

I need any and ALL episodes of the Gummi Bears (which in my honest
opinion has to be THE best show that they've done so far.) I am also
looking for stuff on the Gummi's (ranging from the simple plushies,
storybooks etc to copies of Model sheets.) I have ALOT of interesting
stuff to trade (including a sealed set of Disney Afternoon PVC figures
that includes Tummi! ;) If anyone is interested please email me at
Joh...@maestro.com

Thanks!

Johnny

Rat

Mar 25, 1995, 1:26:45 PM3/25/95

Ahhhh, a man after my own heart! As any Gummi fan knows, the only place
to find the show now is on the Disney Channel. Can you believe that
"Gummi Bears" was the ONLY DA show to not have its own series of video
cassettes (excluding the newer shows: Schnookems, Aladdin, etc.)? I think
Disney is discriminating against Gummis. *sigh* :)

As for Gummi stuff, here's what encompasses my little collection:

A Plush Grammi doll (a saw a plush Sunni at a flea market once, but I
didn't buy it. Stupid me.)
Cubbi & Sunni action figures - manufactured by Kenner, and unfortunately
in poor condition
The Gummi PVC set - it's funny, but when I got this in the mail the
pupils of Gruffi's eyes hadn't been colored in. Think
that raises the value?:)

I don't know if I'd be willing to trade what little I have, but I'd love
to hear what you've got nonetheless. BTW, (and I know I've said this
before), I think your best chances of finding Gummi memoribilia lie in
touring yard sales and flea markets. You'd be suprised at what you can find.

Oh, and there's also an episode guide for the show entitled "Gummi Bears:
An Index to the Series" which is published by Launcpad Publications. Let
me know if you'd like me to send you some more information about it.

Until next time, Dunwyn....
_------------------------------.__ __-----------------------------.
{\.-=============================\_\_\_\============================-'.
{\{ "We can not allow ourselves (o)_(o) Rat "Aaron M Turiello" }
{\{ the luxury of going nuts." ( " ) <amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu> }
{\{================================\_/================================'
{\{ 100% Gummi...bouncing here and * ()_() FDC Gusto Gummi }
\{ there and everywhere...... | (_) FDC Toadwart }
'-================================'================================-'

The Jaded Fox

Mar 25, 1995, 5:17:26 PM3/25/95
Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
*RATS* :) I go to one concert, and I miss a chance to help a fellow
Gummi Fan. Rat said EVERYTHING I would have said. Only, I don't have
anything besides video tapes (some very poor quality) of the eps, and my
own artwork. I keep checking those flea markets and yard sales, but so
far have come up empty. I am willing to buy ANY gummi stuff from anyone
who wants to get it off their hands. :)
--
If life was like a cartoon, what would our cartoons be like?
The Jaded Fox | ()_() | |\/| ____|FDC Sir Cubbi - Last of the

Rat

Mar 25, 1995, 6:55:20 PM3/25/95
On 25 Mar 1995, The Jaded Fox wrote:

> Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
> *RATS* :)

Hey! I resemble that remark.:)

> I go to one concert, and I miss a chance to help a fellow Gummi Fan.

"The newsgroup is quick, so to reply you've got to be quicker!"

That's a modified Gummi quote, BTW. Bonus gummiberries to the person who
can name the original quote, who said it, and what episode it was from.

Rat

Mar 26, 1995, 3:06:07 PM3/26/95
On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, The Jaded Fox wrote:

> : > Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
> : "The newsgroup is quick, so to reply you've got to be quicker!"

> : That's a modified Gummi quote, BTW. Bonus gummiberries to the person who
> : can name the original quote, who said it, and what episode it was from.

> All I can think of is Gusto in the Ep where they go to Fangwood Forest
> (The title escapes me too)

The episode you're thinking of is "Day of the Beevilweevils(Spelling?)",
and that's not it. Here are some more clues:
1. This is the actual quote:
"The fish is quick, so to catch it you've got to be quicker!"
2. It was a 1st season episode.
3. One of the bears said it to Cubbi. (narrows your choices down to 5)

>And now for an easy one, identify this one:
>"He's hurt! We should do something."
> hint: it's refering to Cavin.

My guess is "A New Beginning", when the bears find Cavin after he tumbles
down the cliff. Either Cubbi or Sunni said it, I can't remember which.
Knowing you, I'll guess Cubbi.:)

This is kinda fun. We ought to do this more often.

The Jaded Fox

Mar 26, 1995, 5:20:54 PM3/26/95
Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
: and that's not it. Here are some more clues:

: 1. This is the actual quote:
: "The fish is quick, so to catch it you've got to be quicker!"
: 2. It was a 1st season episode.
: 3. One of the bears said it to Cubbi. (narrows your choices down to 5)
Okay, that gave it away! :)
Gruffi said it in the episode where he gets zapped by a slumber sprite!
(I really need to learn those episode names) :)
: >And now for an easy one, identify this one:
: >"He's hurt! We should do something."
: > hint: it's refering to Cavin.

: My guess is "A New Beginning", when the bears find Cavin after he tumbles
: down the cliff. Either Cubbi or Sunni said it, I can't remember which.
: Knowing you, I'll guess Cubbi.:)

Right Ep! But it was Sunni! I knew you would think of Cubbi so I didn't
use one of his quotes. BTW, for anyone else that cares, that was Sunni's
first line EVER!

: This is kinda fun. We ought to do this more often.
I agree, but next time maybe more people will join in. :)

Rat

Mar 26, 1995, 10:24:34 PM3/26/95
On 26 Mar 1995, The Jaded Fox wrote:

> Okay, that gave it away! :)
> Gruffi said it in the episode where he gets zapped by a slumber sprite!
> (I really need to learn those episode names) :)

"Gummi in a Strange Land", and you're absolutely correct. Good call!

> : >And now for an easy one, identify this one:
> : >"He's hurt! We should do something."
> : > hint: it's refering to Cavin.
>
> : My guess is "A New Beginning", when the bears find Cavin after he tumbles
> : down the cliff. Either Cubbi or Sunni said it, I can't remember which.
> : Knowing you, I'll guess Cubbi.:)
> Right Ep! But it was Sunni! I knew you would think of Cubbi so I didn't
> use one of his quotes.

Ohhh, I'm gonna have to get you back for that! Ok, how about this one:

"I'm stupid! I'm dumb! I hate myself! Hate, hate, hate!!!"

I'll let you take a stab at it before I start dropping hints. It's more
fun for me that way. <evil laugh> :)

Until next time, Dunwyn......

The Jaded Fox

Mar 27, 1995, 10:48:41 AM3/27/95
Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
: "I'm stupid! I'm dumb! I hate myself! Hate, hate, hate!!!"
: \{ there and everywhere...... | (_) FDC Toadwart }
Straight from your .sig, it was Toadie! It was in the episode where
Sunni invents the growing potion and Toadie gets, um, enlarged! :)
(looks like I need to rewatch these episodes) :)

EUGENE BOISMIER

Mar 27, 1995, 12:23:00 PM3/27/95
-> Ohhh, I'm gonna have to get you back for that! Ok, how about this
-> one:
-> "I'm stupid! I'm dumb! I hate myself! Hate, hate, hate!!!"
->
-> I'll let you take a stab at it before I start dropping hints. It's
-> more fun for me that way. <evil laugh> :)

The name of the episode slips my mind at the momment but I'm
pretty sure Toadie said that to him self while hitting himself near a
well. That episode where Sunni created the growing potion. I'll have to
check when I get home tonight. But that was a good episode A giant
Toadie.

what about this one

"Duck!!"
"That's not a duck that's a fish. This is makeing my hungry."

Rat

Mar 28, 1995, 3:31:01 PM3/28/95
On Mon, 27 Mar 1995, Dan White wrote:

> I feel differently. I feel all the other DA shows have been slighted
> by NOT appearing on the Disney Channel in its no-commercial-splitting-
> up-the-shows-for-us-video-collectors mode. I started taping Darkwing
> Duck when it premiered on Disney Channel, and then stopped trying to
> keep up with it when it was moved to (yucch) network Saturday morning.
>
> I'd like to see Disney move the DA shows BACK to the Disney Channel.

I can definitely see where you are coming from. Every episode of Gummi
Bears I have taped is interspersed with commercials, and it gets really
annoying when you have to keep fast-forwarding through them. My only
problem is that I don't get the Disney Channel *sob*, so when GB was
moved there, I saw it as a misfortune for ME, not the show. Granted, if I
had Disney, I'd be more positive about it; not to mention that I'd have
every GB episode on tape by now.:)

The comment I made about Disney discriminating against Gummis refers to
the fact that you can NOT find any Gummi Bears memoribilia in the stores
anymore.....not even in any of the theme parks! I hadn't really gotten
into the show until it was moved to the DA in 1990, and by then Disney
was more than finished with their GB marketing campaign, making it really
frustrating to find anything having to do with the show. The one gift shop
attendant I talked to in MGM Studios didn't even know who the Gummi
Bears were....and this was back in 1990 when they were still on the DA!

Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on like that. If you ask me, I think the
DA shows will be moved back to the Disney Channel eventually, anyway. I
hear that the contract Disney has with the stations carrying the DA runs
out in 1997, and who knows what will happen after that?

Until next time, Dunwyn.....

_------------------------------.__ __-----------------------------.
{\.-=============================\_\_\_\============================-'.
{\{ "We can not allow ourselves (o)_(o) Rat "Aaron M Turiello" }
{\{ the luxury of going nuts." ( " ) <amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu> }
{\{================================\_/================================'
{\{ 100% Gummi...bouncing here and * ()_() FDC Gusto Gummi }

\{ there and everywhere...... | (_) FDC Toadwart }

'-================================'================================-'

The Jaded Fox

Mar 28, 1995, 6:51:38 PM3/28/95
The Jaded Fox (st...@nevada.edu) wrote:

: Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
: : "I'm stupid! I'm dumb! I hate myself! Hate, hate, hate!!!"
: : \{ there and everywhere...... | (_) FDC Toadwart }
: Straight from your .sig, it was Toadie! It was in the episode where
: Sunni invents the growing potion and Toadie gets, um, enlarged! :)
: (looks like I need to rewatch these episodes) :)
Yay! I get to follow myself up! The episode, which I finally remembered
was "Do Unto Ogres"
Now to keep this thread hopping... Try this quote, (fairly obvious) for
size! (Pun intended)
"Gummis don't care about riches, Cubbi. The Great Book of Gummi, the
search for knowledge, friendship, those are things of true value."
As always, the speaker and the Episode are what you need to identify.

EUGENE BOISMIER

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95

[...]

It's on the Family Channel as well. And what's needed an episode list or
the actuall episodes?

Rat

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
On 28 Mar 1995, The Jaded Fox wrote:

> The Jaded Fox (st...@nevada.edu) wrote:
> : Rat (amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu) wrote:
> : : "I'm stupid! I'm dumb! I hate myself! Hate, hate, hate!!!"
> : : \{ there and everywhere...... | (_) FDC Toadwart }
> : Straight from your .sig, it was Toadie! It was in the episode where
> : Sunni invents the growing potion and Toadie gets, um, enlarged! :)

^^^^^^^^^
Uh.......NO comment!!! ;)

> : (looks like I need to rewatch these episodes) :)
> Yay! I get to follow myself up! The episode, which I finally remembered
> was "Do Unto Ogres"

You caught your own post before I did, so I guess I'll have to give it to
you (you're right, BTW). Be careful, though. Following up to your own
message is not *proper* nettiquette. :)

> Now to keep this thread hopping... Try this quote, (fairly obvious) for
> size! (Pun intended)
> "Gummis don't care about riches, Cubbi. The Great Book of Gummi, the
> search for knowledge, friendship, those are things of true value."
> As always, the speaker and the Episode are what you need to identify.

It has to be Zummi, that much is obvious. As for the ep., I'd say 'Beg,
Burrow and Steal', probably a scene where Cubbi was bragging to Zummi
about the treasure map he'd found. That reminds me of a good Gruffi quote
(no, you don't have to guess this one):

"Though the first step is the hardest, and the last step ends the quest,
it's those steps in between that are certainly the best."

One of the best non-funny quotes of the series, IMO. Now here is my next
mystery quote:

"That's what I'd call 'giving them their daily bread'."

You know the rules, so get to it!

Until next time, Dunwyn.....

_------------------------------.__ __-----------------------------.
{\.-=============================\_\_\_\============================-'.
{\{ "We can not allow ourselves (o)_(o) Rat "Aaron M Turiello" }
{\{ the luxury of going nuts." ( " ) <amt...@planetx.bloomu.edu> }
{\{================================\_/================================'
{\{ 100% Gummi...bouncing here and * ()_() FDC Gusto Gummi }

\{ there and everywhere...... | (_) FDC Toadwart }

'-================================'================================-'

Rat

Mar 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/29/95
On Mon, 27 Mar 1995, EUGENE BOISMIER wrote:

> -> Ohhh, I'm gonna have to get you back for that! Ok, how about this
> -> one:
> -> "I'm stupid! I'm dumb! I hate myself! Hate, hate, hate!!!"
> ->
> -> I'll let you take a stab at it before I start dropping hints. It's
> -> more fun for me that way. <evil laugh> :)
>
> The name of the episode slips my mind at the momment but I'm
> pretty sure Toadie said that to him self while hitting himself near a
> well. That episode where Sunni created the growing potion. I'll have to
> check when I get home tonight. But that was a good episode A giant
> Toadie.

I peersonally liked the part when he stuffed Iggy into his pocket with his
hailball collection.:) You're absolutely right, and the ep. was called "Do
Unto Ogres"

> what about this one
>
> "Duck!!"
> "That's not a duck that's a fish. This is makeing my hungry."

I'm pretty sure that was Tummi in "Toadie's Wild Ride", when they're
chasing Toadie through the quicktunnels and Tummi gets hit in the face
with a fish. I've posted another Gummi quote, as has Jaded Fox. Be
sure to check them out, too!

Until next time, Dunwyn....

Stephanie da Silva

Mar 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM3/31/95
In article <8A664B5.1425...@undiscovered.com>,

EUGENE BOISMIER <eugene....@undiscovered.com> wrote:

>It's on the Family Channel as well. And what's needed an episode list or
>the actuall episodes?

Does someone need a Gummi Bears episode list?

Here's one from the ranger-list Home Page located at
http://bonkers.neosoft.com/ranger-list/

The "Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears"
Episode List and Description File

by "Lucky" Steven Patrick Calica
Originally Created: June 5, 1990
Revision 2.1.1 June 7, 1992
All rights reserved

Notes and disclaimers:
The episode list consists of four columns: the copyright year of the
episode, the unofficial number of the episode, the title, and the date(s)
that the episode was shown. The copyright year(s) were copied directly
from the credits of the show. The unofficial episode number is a number
I have assigned to the episode, usually denoting when it was first shown
on the Disney Afternoon. The episode date(s) are from the first season
of the Disney Afternoon.
The description file is basically the episode number and a short descrip-
tion of the episode following it.

"Gummi Bears" shows usually consisted of two clips comprising the complete
30-minute show. For reading ease only the first clip is assigned the
episode number. To distinguish which description matches which clip, the
first clip is assigned the letter "a" and the second is given "b". So a
description labeled "31a" refers to the first clip of episode #31.
Show dates run from Sept. 10, 1990 to Mar. 8, 1991. This covers 130
"showings" of the Disney Afternoon.

None of the copyright years are official, nor are the titles. Show dates
and numbers are based on personal observation and note-taking. The descrip-
tion file is for private, non-commercial use, and entertainment purposes
only; they are not supposed to be 100% accurate or consistent with the
episodes' plots. Any or all responses to this file will be greatly appreciated.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Year ## Title of episode Date(s) Shown

1990 1 A Gummi's Work is Never Done 09/10, 11/22, 02/06
1985 2 A New Beginning 09/11, 12/03, 03/07
1990 3 Friar Tum 09/12, 12/06, 03/08
1988 The White Knight 09/12, 12/06, 03/08
1988 4 Music Hath Charms 09/13, 12/04, 03/06
1987 A Tree Grows in Dunwyn 09/13, 12/04, 03/06
1988 5 He Who Laughs Last 09/14, 12/10
1987 6 If I Were You 09/17, 12/07, 03/05
1986 Faster than a Speeding Tummi 09/17, 12/07, 03/05
1990 7 Tuxford's Turnaround 09/18, 12/12
1990 8 Toadie the Conqueror 09/19, 12/13
1989 9 Ogre for a Day 09/20, 12/11
1986 10 Up, Up and Away 09/21, 12/05, 03/04
1986 11 The Crimson Avenger 09/24, 12/20
1990 12 Zummi in Slumberland 09/25, 12/14
1988 Tummi's Last Stand 09/25, 12/14
1990 13 Patchwork Gummi 09/26, 12/17
1988 14 Gummi's at Sea 09/27, 12/19
1986 15 For Whom the Spell Holds 09/28, 12/18
1985 16 A Gummi by Any Other Name 10/01, 12/27
1987 17 The Knights of Gummadoon 10/02, 12/21
1986 18 A Hard, Dazed Knight 10/03, 12/24
1987 Mirthy Me 10/03, 12/24
1985 19 For a Few Sovereigns More 10/04, 12/26
1985 Over the River and Through the Trolls 10/04, 12/26
1985 20 The Secret of the Juice 10/05, 12/25
1988 21 Gummies Just Want to Have Fun 10/08, 01/03
1987 Eye of the Beholder 10/08, 01/03
1988 22 Dress for Success 10/09, 12/28
1987 Presto Gummo 10/09, 12/28
1989 23 Princess Problems 10/10, 12/31
1987 Boggling the Bears 10/10, 12/31
1987 24 The Magnificent Seven Gummies 10/11, 01/02
1988 25 Color Me Gummi 10/12, 01/01
1987 Gummi Dearest 10/12, 01/01
1986 26 My Gummi Lies Over the Ocean 10/15, 01/10
1988 27 Ogre Baby Boom 10/16, 01/04
1987 Water Way to Go 10/16, 01/04
1988 28 The Crimson Avenger Strikes Again 10/17, 01/07
1988 There's No Place Like Home 10/17, 01/07
1985 29 Bubble Trouble 10/18, 01/09
1987 Close Encounters of the Gummi Kind 10/18, 01/09
1990 30 Thornberry to the Rescue 10/19, 01/08
1985 31 Sweet and Sour Gruffi 10/22, 01/17
1986 Little Bears Lost 10/22, 01/17
1988 32 A Knight to Remember 10/23, 01/11
1987 Snows Your Old Man 10/23, 01/11
1985 33 Zummi Makes It Hot 10/24, 01/14
1989 My Kingdom for a Pie 10/24, 01/14
1985 34 The Oracle 10/25, 01/16
1985 Someday My Prints Will Come 10/25, 01/16
1987 35 Just a Tad Smarter 10/26, 01/15
1987 Too Many Cooks 10/26, 01/15
1986 36 You Snooze, You Lose 10/29, 01/24
1988 Good Neighbor Gummi 10/29, 01/24
1988 37 Never Give a Gummi an Even Break 10/30, 01/18
1985 The Sinister Sculptor 10/30, 01/18
1989 38 A Gummi is a Gummi's Best Friend 10/31, 01/21
1985 When You Wish Upon a Stone 10/31, 01/21
1985 39 What You See is Me 11/01, 01/23
1987 Bridge Over the River Gummi 11/01, 01/23
1988 40 Do Unto Ogres 11/02, 01/22
1985 Loopy, Go Home 11/02, 01/22
1990 41 Once More, the Crimson Avenger 11/05, 01/31
1990 42 Recipe for Trouble 11/06, 01/25
1985 Gummi in a Strange Land 11/06, 01/25
1989 43 A Gummi a Day Keeps the Doctor Away 11/07, 01/28
1985 Duel of the Wizards 11/07, 01/28
1989 44 Life of the Party 11/08, 01/30
1989 The World According to Gusto 11/08, 01/30
1988 45 Girl's Knight Out 11/09, 01/29
1986 Guess Who's Gumming to Dinner 11/09, 01/29
1985 46 Night of the Gargoyle 11/12, 02/07
1985 Can I Keep Him? 11/12, 02/07
1985 47 Toadie's Wild Ride 11/13, 02/01
1985 The Fence Sitter 11/13, 02/01
1987 48 Day of the Beevilweevils 11/14, 02/11
1990 49 Queen of the Carpies 11/15, 02/13
1989 50 Let Sleeping Giants Lie 11/16, 02/12
1985 A-Hunting We Will Go 11/16, 02/12
1990 51 True Gritty 11/19, 02/04
1989 52 The Road to Ursalia 11/20, 02/08
1985 53 Light Makes Right 11/21, 02/15
1985 54 A Gummi in a Gilded Cage 11/23, 02/05
1987 55 Top Gum 11/26, 02/28
1990 56 King Igthorn: Part 1 11/27, 02/25
1990 57 King Igthorn: Part 2 11/28, 02/26
1989 58 Beg, Burrow, and Steal 11/29, 03/01
1989 59 Return to Ursalia 11/30, 02/27
1991 60 Tummi Trouble 02/14
1991 61 Rocking Chair Bear 02/18
1991 62 Trading Faces 02/19
1991 63 May the Best Princess Win 02/20
1991 64 Wings over Dunwyn 02/21
1991 65 The Rite Stuff 02/22

----------

1. What would happen when Gruffi and Grammi decide to switch their jobs for
one day?
friends and enemies are introduced.
3a. Experience the fun of being a Gummi Bear among human and trollish monks.

3b. If you were a hero who had an evil brother, see how Dunwyn's champion
handles the pressure of his family name.
4a. It's neither an accident nor a handicap when Grammi suddenly becomes hard
of hearing.
4b. Princess Calla has decided to give her father King Gregor a special present
for Monarch's Day.
5. Doubters about the existence of Gummi Bears challenge Sir Gawain, Cavin's
grandfather, to prove his stories.
6a. It's Tummi's birthday, but he just doesn't seem to be himself.

6b. In order to clean up Gummi Glen, Tummi gets zapped by a speed spell.

7. Sir Tuxford is an old, fat knight who just happened to be in the right
place at the right time.
8. A magical suit of invincible armor is the best weapon for taking over
Dunwyn, but its size will fit only one new ruler, King Toadie.
9. Duke Igthorn has come up with a plan so secret that Cavin is turned into an
ogre in order to spy on him.
10. A flagship airship from Gummerset carries a special passenger who is trying
to reach Gummi Glen.
11. There's a new crime-fighter in the forest outside Castle Dunwyn that seems
to worry the Gummi Bears and a certain thief in the area.
12a. When Zummi decides to study his spells a little too long, he begins to
chant spells in his sleep.
12b. Tummi and Cubbi stumble upon a Gummi knight-training obstacle course hidden
behind a waterfall as they flee from ogres.
13. Sunni accidentally finds the Great Quilt of the Ancient Gummies, which just
happens to fall into the wrong human's hands.
14. Feeling unable to relate to anyone but Gusto, Tummi accidentally discovers
an ancient Gummi sea machine.
15. When Zummi decides to try some advanced magic from the Great Book of Gummi,
a mad wizard creates a monster to retrieve it.
16. A depressed Sunni becomes Princess Calla when a magic hat changes her
appearance, while the Princess decides to become a peasant.
17. An old Gummi legend about brave Gummi knights comes true as the Gummi city
Gummadoon reappears for one day in a hundred years.
18a. Duke Igthorn captures King Gregor in a magic egg, and only Princess Calla
and a Gummi "Black Knight" can save Dunwyn.
18b. A tiny Gigglin follows Cubbi home and his practical jokes cause chaos in
Gummi Glen.
19a. Duke Igthorn hires the notorious mercenary/bounty hunter Flint Shrubwood to
capture a Gummi Bear.
19b. Cavin asks the Bears for help when his grandfather Sir Gawain is riding a
coach that is sure of being captured by trolls.
20. Duke Igthorn has built his own Gummi Berry Juice factory that is missing
one very important thing: a Gummi Bear.
21a. Lately Grammi has been overworked, until a leprechaun from her past brings
back all the fun she's missed.
21b. An ugly witch enchants Dunwyn into believing she's beautiful enough to be
queen, and only a loyal Gummi Bear is able to save the kingdom.
22a. The Gummi Bears attend Folly Day in Dunwyn, when everyone is hidden behind
masks of many kinds.
22b. When Tummi learns magic, his tricks don't work.

23a. A visiting king's bratty daughter causes problems.

23b. Sunni adopts a changeling who invites his relatives to stay awhile.

24. A traveler from the Orient searches out the Gummi Bears to honor an ancient
pact of friendship and help concerning a dragon.
25a. Gusto is feeling down because no Gummi appreciates his work; but when King
Gregor requests his work, Cavin has to cover up for him.
25b. A mother griffin mistakes Cubbi for one of her mervin hatchlings, and
Gruffi has to save him.
26. Tummi's dream of sailing in a real boat comes true as Gruffi tags along for
a ride that leads to a stranded Gummi Bear named Gusto.
27a. A batch of Gummi Berry Juice made bad by baby powder brings ogres back to
babes.
27b. When Gusto is inspired by a mermaid, a jealous Sunni causes some mischief.

28a. Cubbi is forced to give up his crimson suit, and when Toadie finds it he
becomes Dunwyn's phony hero.
28b. When a bad smell floods Gummi Glen, Sunni leads a group to find a new home.

29a. A baby cliff-dragon mistakes Sunni for his mother.

29b. Humans snoop around when Gusto's invention backfires.

30. Sir Thornberry's visit to Gummi Glen results in so much trouble that no one
can trust him anymore.
31a. Accidentally ripping a page from the Great Book, Gruffi gets zapped by a
personality spell that goes totally berserk.
31b. A miscast spell causes Zummi and Grammi to shrink to the size of the thief
who's been responsible for missing items.
32a. The ghost of a Gummi knight helps Cubbi destroy the Doomsday Clock.

32b. Find out why winter is unusually long in the forests of Dunwyn.

33a. A plumbing problem requires Zummi to lead a party to Drekmore.

33b. Tummi learns self-control when he gets captured by Duke Igthorn.

34a. Trying to stay on a diet, Tummi stumbles upon an ogre's oracle.

34b. An old Gummi machine leads a dragon out of her home.

35a. Toadie's cousin Tadpole comes to Drekmore to usurp control of the ogres
away from Duke Igthorn.
35b. Although the taffy chef comes only once a year, three enterprising Gummi
Bears decide otherwise.
36a. A failed attempt to create Gummi Berry Juice gives Duke Igthorn a potion
that puts everyone in Dunwyn to sleep,except for the Princess.
36b. An incapacitated Gruffi becomes too stubborn to accept help from the
others.
37a. A con-man's Gummi mask shows how gullible Grammi is.

37b. A phony sculptor uses magic powder to turn real objects into statues.

38a. Gruffi won't admit that Zummi is his best friend until Gruffi mistakes
Gusto's lifelike sculpture of Zummi for the real thing.
38b. Cavin is having problems with knight training, so he and Cubbi explore
several solutions against a giant guarding a wishing stone.
39a. Learn why the handicapped don't always need help.

39b. Gusto inspires delusions of grandeur into Gruffi's bridge project.

40a. Toadie is in a jam: is he loyal to Duke Igthorn who just kicked him out or
to Sunni Gummi who saved his life from inevitable doom?
40b. When a young wolf cub enters Cubbi's life, he decides to keep it as a pet
until a poacher returns to the forest to capture it.
41. Humiliated by the other Gummies and a gang of criminals, Cubbi begins to
lose faith in himself as Dunwyn's crime-fighter.
42a. When Sunni brings home Dunwyn delicasies as an alternative to Grammi's
usual fare, Grammi discovers new ingredients that lead to trouble.
42b. A slumber sprite living in Drekmore sparks a method competition between
Grammi and Gruffi for the influence over Cubbi.
43a. An overly helpful Tummi gets a poor doctor in trouble.

43b. The stubborn wizard Don Gordo won't accept Zummi's help in finding a
missing magic key, so a battle of magic ensues.
44a. Duke Igthorn meets Lady Bane for the first time and falls in love.

44b. When rules don't seem to have any effect, Cubbi learns an important lesson
of life from Gusto by living with him for one day.
45a. In her own special way, Princess Calla proves her ability to defend herself
in the competition of squires.
45b. Sunni extends Gummi traditions too far in trying to impress Calla.

46a. Duke Igthorn's fake gift to King Gregor is a magic gargoyle that comes to
life during a full moon.
46b. A bored Cubbi and an unappreciated Sunni team up when a serpent obeys the
commands of Cubbi's flute.
47a. Having disappointed Duke Igthorn, Toadie is booted into the hands of the
unsuspecting Gummi Bears.
47b. When a mother bird steals most of the Gummi Berry harvest, each bear
decides on a plan to stop it.
48. Tummi's ideas to raise a bigger harvest backfire, so he and Gusto travel to
South Gumpton.
49. Sunni's wishes to become royalty come true as some carpies mistake her for
their queen.
50a. Sunni learns the importance of keeping Gummi traditions when a giant
reawakens thanks to her carelessness.
50b. When a wild boar ravages the north part of Dunwyn, King Gregor and Sir
Tuxford have to prove their boasts of hunting stories to Cavin.
51. Cubbi learns what revenge really feels like when Gritty teaches him the
ropes of living the Barbic way.
52. When Gruffi accidentally burns the Great Book, he and Cubbi lead an
expedition to find the fabled Gummi capital of Ursalia.
53. Zummi's ancient story of a signaling machine becomes plain truth when the
Gummiscope surfaces.
54. Although Gruffi opposes using the flying machine Zummi discovered, he gets
roped into agreement when Sunni is kidnapped by carpies.
55. When Cubbi gets too wrapped up in his dreams about flying, the Aerials
invade and capture the other Gummi Bears.
56. Duke Igthorn unleashes his evil plot to take over Castle Dunwyn by using a
termite to eat the Gummi Bears out of house and home.
57. The short reign of King Igthorn comes to a close with the help of the
other Gummies at Ursalia.
58. Trolls are on the loose again, and this time they've hijacked an ancient
Gummi digging machine.
59. The Gummi Bears from Gummi Glen go to Ursalia when Sir Thornberry notifies
them of the return of Gummi Bears: Barbic Woods Gummi Bears.
60. Duke Igthorn's desperate use of a love potion results in a deranged love
triangle between Tummi, Lady Bane, and Toadie.
61. Lady Bane's secret of youth requires the hair of a young victim, and Sunni
just happened to be unfortunately available.
62. It's double trouble as Duke Igthorn plots an evil switcheroo with his twin
brother Sir Victor.
63. In an attempt to show up Princess Marie, Princess Calla gets herself and
Marie captured, and only her true friend Sunni can rescue them.
64. After Grammi welcomes the giant fan-tailed zephyrs back to Dunwyn, Duke
Igthorn captures them to use in an air raid against the castle.
65. On a visit to Ursalia, Cavin has to prove himself to the Barbic Bears in
the Test of Bearhood which Buddy doesn't want to participate in.