The Split has happened

King of the Airwaves

Jul 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/25/95

Read the subject line. My server just picked up the new groups. Come
one come all.

c ya

Nate-
sig file on other computer

Gregg Eckhardt

Jul 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/27/95
King of the Airwaves <lun...@PEAK.ORG> wrote:

>Read the subject line. My server just picked up the new groups. Come
>one come all.

Yes, and whether you like it or not (I don't), let's just let all the
animosities and arguments die with THIS group and make this new thing
work!

Gregg Eckhardt
eckh...@txdirect.net

Jason Ahrens

Jul 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/31/95
eckh...@txdirect.net (Gregg Eckhardt) wrote:
>Yes, and whether you like it or not (I don't), let's just let all the
>animosities and arguments die with THIS group and make this new thing
>work!

HELP! My server does not have the new groups and my news admin isn't
listening!

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kovu
--
+-------------------------------------------+----------------------+
| Oh busa Simba iyo (Rule Simba) | Jason Ahrens |

L.A.

Jul 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/31/95
Jason Ahrens (jah...@interlog.com) wrote:

: eckh...@txdirect.net (Gregg Eckhardt) wrote:
: >Yes, and whether you like it or not (I don't), let's just let all the
: >animosities and arguments die with THIS group and make this new thing
: >work!

: HELP! My server does not have the new groups and my news admin isn't
: listening!

: HHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep bugging him and get some of your friends to bug him too.

FDC Walkaround Jafar
sun...@gate.net

Don Bertino

Jul 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/31/95
Previously jah...@interlog.com wrote:

>HELP! My server does not have the new groups and my news admin isn't
>listening!

Hi Kovu!

There is really nothing anyone on RAD can do if your news admin isn't
listening. Is he/she saying no, or just not replying? Have you tryed
a nice note? And to his/her supervisor? :)

don
--
ber...@netcom.com ____/^\_____________________________________
Disney ascii art & / \ || FDC MCP || / \

Dynamite Disney Document of the Day (available at the above FTP site):
** Attraction Descriptions/Scripts: WDW.new.attractions.Z

Ethan Solomita

Jul 31, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/31/95
In article <3vhltm$g...@steel.interlog.com>,

Jason Ahrens <jah...@interlog.com> wrote:

>HELP! My server does not have the new groups and my news admin isn't
>listening!
>
>HHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The creation of new groups is something done entirely by
the people who run the computers you use, and there isn't
anything anyone else can do. Your admins must do it.

You should keep in mind that this isn't an unusual
request that you are making. There are new groups every week. If
your admin never picks up new groups, then your system is
probably way behind and it's time to look elsewhere.

BTW, if you're just sending email to the news admin, and
not getting a response, you should try another email address. If
you're on a small system, that account may not be read very
often. Try "postmaster" or "sysadmin".
-- Ethan

--
R.A.D. Host

"'Twas the day before Christas and winter's deep freeze,
but in Burbank, L.A. it was ninety degrees." -- Slappy Squirrel, Animaniacs