Marvel Action Hour - FF episode

doris brinson

Oct 4, 1994, 8:48:53 PM10/4/94

How many times a week is the Fantastic Four cartoon being shown?
I watched the premier a week ago Sunday and saw the first half of the
origin/Puppet Master story. I tuned in the following Sunday and saw the
Namor story. Are they showing the cartoon more than once a week or did
they show the wrong episode last week?

Howie Doc Modell

Oct 6, 1994, 10:41:01 AM10/6/94
In article <1994Oct5.0...@news.cs.indiana.edu>, "doris brinson"
<dbri...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

they did the same thing out here. I thought it was just Fox that had
this problem (with the out-of-sequence X-Men episodes) .. SHEESH!

Howie "Doc" Modell mod...@halcyon.com
Support THE TICK!
"I am defeated and _know_ it only when I meet another human
being from whom I am unable to learn" -Carmen Sandiego