Quettar back issues

Julian Bradfield

May 17, 2008, 10:52:12 AM5/17/08
Those with an interest in the history of Tolkienian linguistics might
like to know that, after more than a decade of unavailability, I am in
the process of making back issues of Quettar available via lulu.com .
The first volume is now ready.

Further information at http://www.quettar.org/

Öjevind Lång

May 17, 2008, 5:20:06 PM5/17/08
"Julian Bradfield" <j...@inf.ed.ac.uk> skrev i meddelandet

Is there really a Tolkien-createdd language called Qenya?

Öjevind

Matthew Woodcraft

May 17, 2008, 7:56:43 PM5/17/08
Öjevind Lång <bredba...@ojevind.lang> wrote:
> Is there really a Tolkien-createdd language called Qenya?

That's how he spelt it for quite a long time. And some people find it
convenient to use the different spellings to distinguish earlier and
later forms of the language.

-M-

Öjevind Lång

May 18, 2008, 6:23:29 AM5/18/08
"Matthew Woodcraft" <matt...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> skrev i meddelandet

Thank you! I suspected something like that but wasn't sure.

Öjevind