2 Cutes on a Skyfish

John Prenis

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95

On 02-26-95, frank...@aol.com (FrankC5344) said:

>Can anyone help me remember some anime a few years back? It was a fantasy
>one. The thing about it that sticks out most in my mind was a blue-haired
>blue-eyed girl in lingerie, sitting in front of a red-eyed red-haired one
>in armor. I think they were riding a pink submarine or whale or something.
>If anyone could help by naming this anime and perhaps where I can get it,
>I would be very appreciative.

I have an ad for it in the Dec. '89 Newtype. Two cute girls are flying over
a seascape on a big magenta fish. In the background, islands float in the sky.
The bluenette is wearing lingerie, the redhead is wearing fantasy armor.
(Could almost be Kei and Yuri, except that "Kei" has far too much hair.)
The Japanese reads "(title)'s parallel worlds completion here". The title is
four kanji whose 'on' readings are YUI TO-SHI-JU. I won't venture to guess
what the combination means. The picture fascinates me- I'd like to know more
about this anime myself.

I've scanned the picture and uploaded it to alt.binaries.pictures.anime
as 'skyfish.gif'.

Now, with all this -someone- should be able to identify this anime!

John Prenis
john....@dscmail.com

aki...@cris.com

Apr 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/10/95

In article <3mbsoa$c...@nova.voicenet.com>, <jpr...@omni.voicenet.com> writes:

> I have an ad for it in the Dec. '89 Newtype. Two cute girls are flying over
> a seascape on a big magenta fish. In the background, islands float in the
sky.

I dunno what the anime is called, the -manga- is JUNCTION II.
Hope this helps.

Lea

John Prenis

Apr 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/11/95
John Prenis (jpr...@omni.voicenet.com) wrote:

[...]

I've been told that the kanji are a name and should be read "Yui Toshiki".
That would make the title "Yui Toshiki Special" and the rest something like
"Here's the completion of Yui Toshiki's parallel worlds".

(Thanks, Tomi!)

John Prenis
john....@dscmail.com

Peter Evans

Apr 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/24/95
John Prenis <jpr...@omni.voicenet.com> wrote:
>John Prenis (jpr...@omni.voicenet.com) wrote:
>: On 02-26-95, frank...@aol.com (FrankC5344) said:

>: >Can anyone help me remember some anime a few years back? It was a fantasy
>: >one. The thing about it that sticks out most in my mind was a blue-haired
>: >blue-eyed girl in lingerie, sitting in front of a red-eyed red-haired one
>: >in armor. I think they were riding a pink submarine or whale or something.
>: >If anyone could help by naming this anime and perhaps where I can get it,
>: >I would be very appreciative.

I dont think it is anime if vvvvvvvvv is involved.

Yui Toshiki is the definitive CG soft-porn manga artist.

>: I have an ad for it in the Dec. '89 Newtype. Two cute girls are flying over
>: a seascape on a big magenta fish. In the background, islands float in the sky.
>: The bluenette is wearing lingerie, the redhead is wearing fantasy armor.
>: (Could almost be Kei and Yuri, except that "Kei" has far too much hair.)
>: The Japanese reads "(title)'s parallel worlds completion here". The title is
>: four kanji whose 'on' readings are YUI TO-SHI-JU. I won't venture to guess
>: what the combination means. The picture fascinates me- I'd like to know more
>: about this anime myself.

Yup,. its a name.

>: I've scanned the picture and uploaded it to alt.binaries.pictures.anime
>: as 'skyfish.gif'.

>: Now, with all this -someone- should be able to identify this anime!

I still dont think its anime, but I cant find that picture.
He has lots of books, from mild h to HHHH;;;;

I think youd need an older one though, the latest one (significance)
it very Kirara/

>I've been told that the kanji are a name and should be read "Yui Toshiki".
>That would make the title "Yui Toshiki Special" and the rest something like
>"Here's the completion of Yui Toshiki's parallel worlds".

dont scan significance or the net will have a horrible nosebleed.

Peter
---*

--
Space Acapella(tm) - "In space, no one can hear you sing ..."
^_o | Gag ari! SF ari! Bijo ari! Onsen ari!

Lee Barber

Apr 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/25/95
Peter Evans (pe...@gol1.gol.com) wrote:

: John Prenis <jpr...@omni.voicenet.com> wrote:
: >John Prenis (jpr...@omni.voicenet.com) wrote:
: >: On 02-26-95, frank...@aol.com (FrankC5344) said:

: >: >Can anyone help me remember some anime a few years back? It was a fantasy
: >: >one. The thing about it that sticks out most in my mind was a blue-haired
: >: >blue-eyed girl in lingerie, sitting in front of a red-eyed red-haired one
: >: >in armor. I think they were riding a pink submarine or whale or something.
: >: >If anyone could help by naming this anime and perhaps where I can get it,
: >: >I would be very appreciative.

Fairy Dusts European Impression anime. Laser Cav PCLP-00020. VHS PCVS-30005

LAB

Peter Evans

Apr 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/26/95
Lee Barber <lba...@freenet.columbus.oh.us> wrote:
On 02-26-95, frank...@aol.com (FrankC5344) said:
>Can anyone help me remember some anime a few years back? It was a fantasy
>one. The thing about it that sticks out most in my mind was a blue-haired
>blue-eyed girl in lingerie, sitting in front of a red-eyed red-haired one
>in armor. I think they were riding a pink submarine or whale or something.
>If anyone could help by naming this anime and perhaps where I can get it,
>I would be very appreciative.

>Fairy Dusts European Impression anime. Laser Cav PCLP-00020. VHS PCVS-30005

Oh. "cream lemon"

not sure if its still available.

dont ask for pclp-1 its *not*