Best anime on TV

Hitoshi Doi

Dec 14, 1989, 12:20:17 PM12/14/89
I think some people were posting their favorite anime TV series.
Well, here's mine.. (I don't think it's complete. I might have
forgotten some of the older stuff.. The ones with *'s are on TV right
now in Tokyo..)

Anime TV Series
Kimagure Orange Road 95
Ranma 1/2 90
Touch 90
Kidou Senshi Gundam ZZ 90
Yawara! 85 *
Saint Seiya 80
Ranma 1/2 Nettouhen 80 *
Machine Robo Revenge of Cronos 75
Dokaben 70 *
Akai Koudan Zillion 70
Mobile Police Pat Labor 65 *
Kidou Senshi Z Gundam 65
Sazaesan 65 *
Super Sonic Soldier Borgman 60
Hiatari Ryoukou 55
Meimon Daisan Yakyuubu 55
What's Michael 50
Miracle Giants Dome-kun 50 *
Norakuro-kun 50
Ninja Hattori-kun 45
Himitsu no Akko-chan 45 *
Oishinbo 45 *
Dragonball 40
Kiteretsu Daihyakka 40 *
Tetsuken Chinmi 40
Doraemon 40 *
Gegege no Kitaro Jigokuhen 35
Samurai Troopers 30
Dragonball Z 30 *
Esper Mami 25
Moeru Oniisan 20
Osomatsu-kun 15 *

p.s. I will try to get the synopsis of episode 7 of Ranma 1/2 Nettouhen
as soon as possible. I already have the text written down on paper...

Hitoshi Doi, in Seattle for one week on business.
d...@jrdvax.enet.dec.com | d...@ovrcst.enet.dec.com

bam!

Dec 14, 1989, 1:44:48 PM12/14/89

Hitoshi,
I know that this list is purely your opinion, but I was just
curious, do you really hate Urusei Yatsura or did you just omit it?
Where would you place it on your list?

Mata ato de,

Bill Moakler | LPO 10280 PO Box 5064
| New Brunswick, NJ 08903

moa...@topaz.rutgers.edu (arpa) | phone:201-932-3465
rutgers!topaz.rutgers.edu!moakler (UUCP) |
"I'm Elfy of Atlantis."
"I'm JoJo of Munchkinland."
"We're Elfy and JoJo."