Naruto GC

Ethan Hammond

Feb 12, 2006, 3:47:31 AM2/12/06
Is anybody excited about the Naruto Gamecube
game? I assume it is a fighting game that came out
in Japan years ago and we are just now getting.
Has anyone played the import? Is it very good?
The Mugen Tenshimo clan from DOA could take
all of Naruto and his posse though, after all they
do have self proclaimed super ninja Hayabusa on
their side!

--
All Purpose Culture Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

Abraham Evangelista

Feb 12, 2006, 1:13:04 PM2/12/06
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:47:31 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
<esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Is anybody excited about the Naruto Gamecube
>game? I assume it is a fighting game that came out
>in Japan years ago and we are just now getting.
>Has anyone played the import? Is it very good?
>The Mugen Tenshimo clan from DOA could take
>all of Naruto and his posse though, after all they
>do have self proclaimed super ninja Hayabusa on
>their side!

E-chan, do you even own a Cube? I thought you were an XBox man.

I played the Naruto fighting games for PS2. They weren't bad, but the
fighting system wasn't interesting enough to hold me. Kinda felt a
lot like Smash Bros. If you're a Narutard, it'll hold some fan appeal
at the least. I'll freely admit the visuals were good, but if you're
a hardcore fighting game fan, there are better games out there, and if
you're an anime fan who's also a casual fighting gamer , DS Jump
SuperStars seems to be a better game, with more series to choose from.
:-)
--
Nya! Nya! Primula Fthagn!
Abraham Evangelista

Ethan Hammond

Feb 14, 2006, 6:30:02 AM2/14/06
"Abraham Evangelista" <da...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:47:31 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
> <esha...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>>Is anybody excited about the Naruto Gamecube
>>game? I assume it is a fighting game that came out
>>in Japan years ago and we are just now getting.
>>Has anyone played the import? Is it very good?
>>The Mugen Tenshimo clan from DOA could take
>>all of Naruto and his posse though, after all they
>>do have self proclaimed super ninja Hayabusa on
>>their side!
>
> E-chan, do you even own a Cube? I thought you were an XBox man.

I used too but I sold it. It had them there Resident Evil games on it,
and if there is one thing I love it is killin' zombies, although RE4 wasn't
really zombies, alas.

I am not necessarily an Xbox man, it is just that the Dead or Alive
games are on the Xbox and they are my very favorite of all.

> I played the Naruto fighting games for PS2. They weren't bad, but the
> fighting system wasn't interesting enough to hold me. Kinda felt a
> lot like Smash Bros. If you're a Narutard, it'll hold some fan appeal
> at the least. I'll freely admit the visuals were good, but if you're
> a hardcore fighting game fan, there are better games out there, and if
> you're an anime fan who's also a casual fighting gamer , DS Jump
> SuperStars seems to be a better game, with more series to choose from.
> :-)

Heh, Narutard. I am not really into the series that much. I kind of
want to play Jump Super Stars just for the sheer number of characters
in the game.