Canada Day BBQ - This Sunday

Andrea Carbert-Allen

Jun 30, 2010, 9:17:25 AM6/30/10
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Everyone,

Even though Ryan and I now live here in England, we're still proud
Canucks at heart and tomorrow, July 1, our home and native land has its
143rd birthday.

To celebrate, Tom and I will be hosting our annual Canada Day BBQ this
Sunday, 4 July, at the hackspace in Whitley Wood. Come on down between
13:00 and 22:00 to enjoy some Canadian grub and music....we promise we
won't put on any Celine Dion!

I'm sure that Tom and Ryan will be up for some hacking as well...so long
as it has a Canadian theme...

If you're planning on coming, drop us a line so that I can make enough
Nanaimo bars!

Hope to see you there,

Andrea

'Get Dating' for Guide Dogs - check out 'Get together' monthly ideas on http://www.guidedogs.org.uk/gettogether

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guid...@guidedogs.org.uk

Toby Roworth

Jul 1, 2010, 12:36:54 PM7/1/10
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I'm going out to Uganda the next day, but if I'm at least vaguely packed I'll try and come down for the afternoon.

Is anything likely to be going on on Saturday evening?

Toby

djsalt

Jul 1, 2010, 2:14:54 PM7/1/10
to Reading Hackspace
Will be heading back from Coventry on Sunday so shall try and pop in
with the girlfriend. Will drop you a line before we leave so can pick
up food on the way there :)