[ANNOUNCE] Razor-qt 0.5.2

Alec Moskvin

Jan 12, 2013, 2:11:39 PM1/12/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com
We're pleased to announce Razor-qt 0.5.2!

This is the second maintenance release of the 0.5 series. Thanks to the
great work of our translators, this release features full translations
into over 20 languages.

In addition, a number of improvements and bug fixes were made:
- First day of week will also be detected correctly on systems with
Qt older than 4.8.
- Mount plugin received a number of improvements. It will now display
volume sizes correctly.
- Razor can now use systemd directly to shutdown/supend/etc.
- Themes were improved to work well with dark Qt color schemes.
- The bug that caused creation of ~/razor and ~/.razor directories.
(If you have such directories, it's safe to delete them)
- And lots of other minor fixes

About Razor-qt

Razor-qt is an advanced, easy-to-use, and fast desktop environment
based on Qt technologies. It has been tailored for users who value
simplicity, speed, and an intuitive interface. Unlike most desktop
environments, Razor-qt also works fine with weak machines.

http://razor-qt.org
https://github.com/Razor-qt

The source release can be downloaded here:
http://www.razor-qt.org/downloads/files/razorqt-0.5.2.tar.bz2

Pre-built packages for Ubuntu will soon be available on Launchpad:
https://launchpad.net/~razor-qt/+archive/ppa/

RPMs for OpenSUSE, Fedora and CentOS will be available in OBS shortly:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/QtDesktop/

gmstyle

Jan 12, 2013, 3:05:25 PM1/12/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com
Great!!!We are ready to work on Razor-qt SalentOS 12.04.2 ;) thanks!