New beta posted

Dave MacLachlan

Mar 27, 2010, 2:01:00 AM3/27/10
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com, qsb-m...@googlegroups.com
Available here:

http://qsb-mac.googlecode.com/files/QuickSearchBox-2.0.0.3236.Release.dmg

Please let us know what you think.

The release notes are available here:

http://qsb-mac.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/release_notes/QuickSearchBoxReleaseNotes_2.0.0.3236_Cobalt.html

Sorry for the delay.

On behalf of the QSB Mac team, thanks for waiting.

Cheers,
Dave

Dave MacLachlan

Apr 2, 2010, 1:41:17 PM4/2/10
to QSB Mac General Discussion, qsb-m...@googlegroups.com
New binaries of all the plugins are up for 3246

Here:

http://code.google.com/p/qsb-mac-plugins/downloads/list

Sorry for be slow on this. Hopefully this should resolve plugin issues
that people are having.

Cheers,
Dave