New issue 29 in python-amazon-product-api: 11/1/2011 new requirement AssociateTag -- update required?

Bitbucket

Nov 2, 2011, 2:41:21 AM11/2/11
to python-amazon-p...@googlegroups.com
--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 29: 11/1/2011 new requirement AssociateTag -- update required?
https://bitbucket.org/basti/python-amazon-product-api/issue/29/11-1-2011-new-requirement-associatetag

robcohen on Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:41:21 +0100:

API requirements changed effective 1 November 2011; AssociateTag is now a required parameter

Either the wrapper needs an update to support the parameter or I need to be educated on what parameter to use in the wrapper to pass AssociateTag. Genuine Python newbie here!

Thanks,
Rob

Responsible:
basti

following the issue.

assomy

Nov 2, 2011, 7:05:18 AM11/2/11
to python-amazon-p...@googlegroups.com
Hy ,,
i just add AssociateTag="your-personal-key" to my serach query
here is an example
for root in paginator(api.item_search , search_index='ALL' ,ResponseGroup='Large',Keywords='ipad',AssociateTag='type your  amazonpersonal key ' )