Socialize menu cannot find under Publicize menu

dilanalex

Feb 21, 2012, 11:44:16 PM2/21/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi All,

I used feedburner to feed rss feeds to my twitter account. It was
working fine earlier. But today I checked my feeds control panel and I
cannot find socialize menu there.

I just want to know that Is this feature removed from feedburner or is
it a issue ??

Any help appreciated .

Thanks in advance,
Dilanalex.

Inge Janse @ VNCI / Chemie is overal

Feb 22, 2012, 8:20:47 AM2/22/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Ik have the same problem. It's just gone. Where did it go? And will it
come back?

Inge

DB

Feb 22, 2012, 11:56:44 AM2/22/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same here.

I've sent a tweet to feedburner in the hope of a response. I'll let
you know if I hear anything.

MIchele Kanan

Feb 22, 2012, 3:11:11 PM2/22/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem. Socialize disappeared yesterday and now it's doing it
again today. PLEASE FIX THIS GOOGLE!

José Faria

Feb 22, 2012, 5:57:40 PM2/22/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here. Where can we report this bug?

Regards,
Jose Faria

Frederic_L

Feb 22, 2012, 7:14:14 PM2/22/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same here for my account... It seems that feedburner is slowly
dying...

MindTree Ltd.

Feb 23, 2012, 6:38:51 AM2/23/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Hi All,

Have you been able to get any update on the Socialize menu?

Regards,
Arvind

Nikke

Feb 23, 2012, 10:31:47 AM2/23/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I just got the same question. My feed still works, and feeds Twitter,
but the Socialize option has just disappeared from Feedburner for me
to.

Microtag

Feb 23, 2012, 1:27:51 PM2/23/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I have the same problem

spnt.tv

Feb 23, 2012, 10:26:25 PM2/23/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I am having the same issue. I've been trying to access Socialize now
for the past 48 hours. My RSS is still posting tweets but I want to
make some changes and can't access Socialize. It's getting very
frustrating now. Over 48 hours have past. GRRRRR!!!!

Mark Heijnen

Feb 24, 2012, 4:54:20 AM2/24/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
same problem here...

Marcy M

Feb 24, 2012, 9:56:55 AM2/24/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
I found a solution!
Copy the Link Location to something Like Pingshot and paste somewhere.
Replace the word 'pingshot' in the url and change to 'socialize'. This
should bring you to the Socialize page. It seems it still exists, just
is missing from the menu.

On Feb 24, 3:54 am, Mark Heijnen wrote:
> same problem here...

spnt.tv

Feb 24, 2012, 5:44:15 PM2/24/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
AWESOME thank you so much Marcy.

spnt.tv

Feb 25, 2012, 12:50:55 AM2/25/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
You actually don't even need to copy and paste anything. All you have
to do is click on the "Publicize" tab and then once you land on the
page, change the word "publicize" in the URL to "socialize". That will
work too.

ALISA...@hotmail.com

Feb 25, 2012, 1:36:54 AM2/25/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
SAME TROUBLE. HELP ME!!!!
buy wow Account http://www.game675.com

metalechala

Feb 25, 2012, 1:49:08 PM2/25/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Same problem here guys!
What's up google??

The trick does work!! :)

On Feb 25, 2:50 am, spnt.tv wrote:
> You actually don't even need to copy and paste anything. All you have
> to do is click on the "Publicize" tab and then once you land on the
> page, change the word "publicize" in the URL to "socialize". That will
> work too.
>
> On Feb 24, 9:56 am, Marcy M wrote:
>

> > I found a solution!
> > Copy the Link Location to something Like Pingshot and paste somewhere.
> > Replace the word 'pingshot' in the url and change to 'socialize'. This
> > should bring you to theSocializepage. It seems it still exists, just

DB

Feb 27, 2012, 6:17:43 AM2/27/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Publicity Tools
Thanks for the work-around!

Elan Hasson

Mar 1, 2012, 7:23:37 AM3/1/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Thanks Marcy.

Javier Delgado

Mar 4, 2012, 8:45:06 PM3/4/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much! :D

Nikke

Mar 6, 2012, 8:44:19 AM3/6/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Thanks @Marcy M for your solution.

The funny thing is that Feeburner, still, happily feeds Twitter with two of my feeds. I still might need the URL if I want to turn them off though :)

SheenLions WebMaster

Mar 11, 2012, 2:46:50 PM3/11/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
A very good, that works and has got me out of a hole.

BUT what is going on with Google support for Feedburner. All this activity for weeks about this fault and no fix.

Colin Warwick

Apr 6, 2012, 6:59:15 PM4/6/12
to publici...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! BTW, what is going on at Feedburner? How could they "lose" a menu pick? And how come we can Socialize to Twitter (thanks to Marcy M) but not to Google+?

PeggyK

Apr 6, 2012, 8:38:30 PM4/6/12
On Friday, April 6, 2012 3:59:15 PM UTC-7, Colin Warwick wrote:
Thanks! BTW, what is going on at Feedburner? How could they "lose" a menu pick? And how come we can Socialize to Twitter (thanks to Marcy M) but not to Google+?

The first one: who knows? My guess is that the service was deprecated but instead of turning it off, just the menu option was removed.

But regarding G+: there's no way to automatically post anything to G+ at the moment unless you use Blogger: http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/12/connect-to-google.html