Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses

Mario Bonilla

Jun 9, 2011, 11:35:28 AM6/9/11
to public-dn...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Google Public DNS users,

Google Public DNS <http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/> is now
also available to IPv6 users. Although it has always been possible to
resolve AAAA records with Google Public DNS, today we are adding the
ability to reach Google Public DNS servers over IPv6.

We will be soon publishing detailed information related to the use and
configuration of Google Public DNS over IPv6. In the meantime, systems
with IPv6 support can use Google Public DNS over IPv6 by changing the
system DNS server settings to use one or both of the following Google
Public DNS IPv6 addresses:

2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844

--
Mario "miope" Bonilla - Traffic Team - SRE
Google Ireland Ltd. Registered in Dublin, Ireland. Registration Number: 368047