Re: Correct answer is more than one keypress

Alex Holcombe

Aug 21, 2012, 12:22:34 AM8/21/12
to psychopy-users, Elizabeth Nguyen
Hi Benjamin
I've posted code here https://gist.github.com/3411495
that flashes a string of any length and requires user to type the
string in. It supports backspace but no other special editing
characters (like arrow keys).
It then checks whether the string typed matches exactly the one
flashed. So it seems to do what you say below with the exception of
being order-sensitive.

It is code and if you're not a coder you may have trouble integrating
it with the builder, especially because there is a lot of extraneous
stuff in here. What you want is basically just the CollectResponses
function. Maybe it will help you.

Alex
School of Psychology
University of Sydney