[Psi-Devel] Execute command patches

Norman Rasmussen

Dec 29, 2007, 5:46:43 PM12/29/07
to Psi Development
re: http://conference.psi-im.org/p...@conference.psi-im.org/2007/12/29.html (14:00 to 16:40)
patches at: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/dl/psi/patches/psi-adhoc-2007-12.zip

psi-adhoc-options-shortcut.patch: +1 line
 - adds the execute shortcut to options/default.xml - required for the other patches

psi-adhoc-chatdlg.patch : +21 lines
 - adds an execute command menu item to chat windows - I'm hoping to get transports to expose nudge, etc, as commands (item is hidden if we have caps for the remote user and they don't support commands)

psi-adhoc-contactview.patch: +22 lines, -1 line, 5 lines moved, 1 line changed
 - adds shortcuts for execute to the roster - also completes a 'TODO' to add execute command on default/highest resource

psi-adhoc-disco.patch: +4 lines, -1 line
 - adds shortcuts for vcard and execute command in the disco dialog (also removes a duplicate addAction which is already removed in textshell's local tree)

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: nor...@rasmussen.co.za

Norman Rasmussen

Jan 8, 2008, 5:12:40 PM1/8/08
to Psi Development
*prod*

Hal Rottenberg

Jan 8, 2008, 5:23:36 PM1/8/08
to Psi Development
Shouldn't we be getting these into FS now?

Blog: http://halr9000.com
Webmaster, Psi (http://psi-im.org)
Co-host, PowerScripting Podcast (http://powerscripting.net)

Norman Rasmussen

Feb 26, 2008, 10:39:12 AM2/26/08
to Psi Development
*prod* does someone need to create a FS task? If so who?

Hal Rottenberg

Feb 26, 2008, 10:46:07 AM2/26/08
to Psi Development
Do it. I shall idemnify you.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Norman Rasmussen

Norman Rasmussen

Feb 27, 2008, 3:12:35 AM2/27/08
to Psi Development
done: http://flyspray.psi-im.org/task/794

The patches are simple enough that it would be great to see then in 0.12.

Kevin Smith

Feb 27, 2008, 4:35:33 AM2/27/08
to Psi Development
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Norman Rasmussen
<nor...@rasmussen.co.za> wrote:
> done: http://flyspray.psi-im.org/task/794
>
> The patches are simple enough that it would be great to see then in 0.12.

They won't be 0.12, because we should only be committing fixers for
critical bugs in RC-phase.

I've added 794 to the dependencies for the patch review task, which is
marked as required for 0.13, so hopefully they won't fall through.

/K

Norman Rasmussen

Feb 27, 2008, 4:36:14 AM2/27/08
to Psi Development