changes in conformation of peptides

OSCAR MARTINEZ

Sep 18, 2008, 11:39:25 AM9/18/08
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com

Dear all

I have a protein hydrolysate from animal origin and I would like to induce conformational changes in the peptides by phosphorilations, cyclizations, C-terminal amidations, acetylations, etc.

I would like very gratitude if someone could give me some information about how can induce one (or more) of such changes (technology, chemicals, etc).

Thanks a lot.

Dr Oscar Martínez Alvarez

Institute of efrigeration (CSIC)

Madrid, Spain

La cartera, las gafas. ¿te falta algo? Ahora llévate Messenger en tu móvil

amit singh

Oct 4, 2008, 8:56:08 AM10/4/08
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
for phosphorylation u can use following softwares GROMACS or WIEN2K
for rest i will consult to my sreniors n then tell u
all d best

subhashree sambasivan

Oct 5, 2008, 12:31:02 PM10/5/08
to predictprot...@googlegroups.com
hi... its possible with the help of computation  techniques using the field of bioinformatics by modelling  and using  certain servers.....you can get more details using  google searches

--- On Sat, 4/10/08, amit singh <amit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Click here.