News update

Jonathan Leto

Jul 29, 2010, 8:16:27 PM7/29/10
to plpa...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Just wanted to update everyone on some important developments recently:

1) PL/Perl6 now supports input arguments, which means you can actually
pass values into the stored procedure written in Perl 6. Before, only
sending output arguments back to Postgres worked. Thanks go to Moritz
Lenz for helping me with this.

2) cxreg is working on a branch that implements SPI here:
http://github.com/leto/plparrot/tree/spi
This is very exciting.

3) We now have irc logs, so you can follow along with our antics from
the comfort of your browser:
http://irclog.perlgeek.de/plparrot/today

4) I will be talking about PL/Parrot and PL/Perl6 at next months
PDXPUG, the Portland PostgreSQL User group.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto
jona...@leto.net