problem while setting up the eclipse plugin

xantam

Jan 19, 2010, 2:37:50 PM1/19/10
to play-framework
Hi everybody,

I try to use the eclipse plugin by adding the playclipse.jar library
in the dropins directory of eclipse as explained in the release note.

After a restart, eclipse does not take in charge the plugin.

Is there an eclipse version requirement or something special to make
it work ?

Regards.

Erwan Loisant

Jan 19, 2010, 3:53:46 PM1/19/10
to play-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's developed with the latest version (3.5) so I don't know if it
works with older ones. Could you give me details about your
installation?
* platform (win/linux/osx)
* version (not just version number but the "flavor" you installed,
e.g. Java, Java EE, Classic...)
* for Linux whether your installed it from eclipse.org or from your
distribution's repository

> --

Erwan Loisant

xantam

Jan 20, 2010, 5:53:53 AM1/20/10
to play-framework
Hi Erwan,

I'm using Eclipse 3.4 jee on Mac OS 10.5.

Regards