Customer registration controller for Devise v 1.08

Nehal

Nov 30, 2010, 4:16:33 PM11/30/10
to Devise
Hi,

I'm using rails 2.3.8 and devise 1.08

I would like to set a custom attribute for my resource when signing
up. I've tried overriding the controller but no luck. I believe this
is only available in the latest version.

how would I go about customising the registration controller create
action?

thanks in advance

Nehal

Carlos Antonio da Silva

Nov 30, 2010, 5:06:50 PM11/30/10
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Use a before_save callback in your model instead.
--
At.
Carlos A. da Silva

Matias

Dec 1, 2010, 6:53:05 PM12/1/10
to Devise
Can I overwrite RegistrationsController in Devise 1.0.8?

On Nov 30, 7:06 pm, Carlos Antonio da Silva
<carlosantoniodasi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Use a before_save callback in your model instead.

Carlos Antonio da Silva

Dec 2, 2010, 5:19:09 AM12/2/10
to plataforma...@googlegroups.com
Nope, unfortunately.. You have to create your own.