RE:Arduino/Electronics Educational Materials and Parts

TerryKing

Apr 12, 2011, 3:17:56 AM4/12/11
to Pinguino
Hello, I'm an old PIC guy from way back, but now doing mostly AVR/
Arduino. I'll look some more at Pinguino.

I am working on Educational Materials for Arduino and Electronics.
This is aimed primarily at "Newbies" but will evolve into more
detailed project information. Feedback appreciated! Please see
http://yourduino.com

I am also looking for suggestions on parts, sensors, boards etc. to
stock in our small online store.

I've been scrounging for parts and stuff for many years.... I lived a
couple years in China near Shenzhen, and it was an amazing source of
Electronics and other parts.

I hope some of the low-cost Arduino and electronics stuff I have found
in China would be of interest to your group. I love digging through
this stuff and have been doing it for 60+ years :-)

A Chinese friend of mine and I started http://yourduino.com and we
have a beginning set of interesting Arduino stuff. We have low-cost
shipping figured out to US, UK, Asia and Europe.

If your members have suggestions for components or boards to stock,
please let us know. We may be able to source kits of things also. We
have some Starter Kits we have already packaged.

Thanks for listening. I Hope to get more activities like yours
happening where ever I am...

Regards, Terry King

te...@yourduino.com