The "measured" light speed cannot be "absolute" one

amoram

Jun 25, 2008, 4:41:31 AM6/25/08
to physics science of RA

When our scientists did introduce the light sped REALLY MEASURED and
thought to have respected Einstein (that said of an ABSOLUTE speed and
not of a REAL one), the mistake of the system of unitary count, and
the INCREDIBLE FACT to haven't considered the quantitative incidence
of the electromagnetic FRONT of the light - in the determination of
the ABSOLUTE SPEED - got this great MISTAKE of a "c" speed measured
different from 300.000.000. m/s.

The light speed measures in atomic units, in Å, the 10^10 units of 1
m.
Since the UNITARY FRONT is 10^2, all the length is 10^10 Å : 10^2 =
10^8 Å.
This length is acting only in the direction x, while in the volume we
have the Tern xyz.
So we must have 3 x 10^8 Angstrom, every atomic unitary time of 10^-10
s.
Multiplying by 10^10 the 10^-10 s, we have 1 s, and the Angstrom,
multiplied it also by 10^10, becomes 1 m, so 3 x 10^8 m/s.

The "absolute c" is the theoretical 3/1 unitary cube state

The absolute light speed is the "STATE" that corresponds in Angstrom
to the 3 parameters in line of 1 m^3, at the absolute dimension 10^10
of our world big linearly 10^10 times the atomic one. The word STATE
means a way to be already present in act. At this "absolute" speed...
all the Universe exists in all its bigness at TIME ZERO.

The electromagnetism is a flow of volume. The unitary quantity must
pass in 1 s. Now if the electromagnetic volume is 1 m^3, it passes at
1 m/s because his FRONT is of 1 m^2. More small becomes the section,
more long becomes the flow that must pass and at increasing speed. We,
to can have the light dimension 10^8 in length, must have an exact
section of 10^-8 m^2. Because m^2 10^-8 x 10^8 m (passing in 1 s) is 1
m^3 having 1 m^2 of front and 1 m of length.
So the front influences the speed of all the electromagnetic volume
passing in 1 s.
But our INTELLIGENCE didn't think that the light speed measured
practically might have a real front. How if 299.792.458 m had the
unitary front of 1 m^2 !!!! Only in this case the length has the same
number of the volume, when we have 299.792.458 m^3 one after the other
and the section is of 1 m^2.
Naturally 2,99792458 x 10^8 m/s isn't 3, and its squared up isn't 9
but 8,98755... times (10^8 m/s)^2... and the same ratio 9/1 (that
exists in the quiet as E/m=9), doesn't exist in the dynamism... and it
is the reason of the lack in unification.

Maciej Marosz

Dec 30, 2012, 9:18:17 AM12/30/12
to physics-sc...@googlegroups.com
Simple experiment prived this

Three mass mL - M - mR

1. distance mL-M = M-mR = 150 000 000 km ( similar SUN -  Earth )

2 mass M >>> m ( mass M main source of gravitation (sun is bigger)
 M is sending isotropy  (gravitation - wave signals ) / ( light signals )

3  mL-M-mR = one and the same  coordination system with constant V

Imagine that inside mass M is Bulb ( below picture )
when You taking a picture  very important is distance
 from point where is camera to point where is light source or object

Picture is dark or more brightness

What You think ?:  please turn on bulb  inside mass M for 1 minutes
Lefft or Right picture will be more brightness ?
( left or right camera will fell light more closer distance   to mass M ) ?

>>>Picture

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ytidX2Djv1A/UN_zvCj06VI/AAAAAAAAAZU/cuOOcN8Dx1Q/s1600/massx.JPG

more details
http://tesla32.blogspot.com/