problem with 'helper' class method in Rails

rdavila

Apr 28, 2009, 11:40:42 AM4/28/09
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Hi folks, I've invoking a helper module for my mailer views in my
rails app, but this don't work with passenger and this is working fine
with Nginx + Thin in production, here are the error log: http://pastie.org/461265

Very thanks!

rdavila

Apr 29, 2009, 11:27:34 AM4/29/09
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
I've solved the problem, the solution is using the plugin version of
ar_mailer and change my mailers classes to inherit from
ActionMailer::Base instead of ActionMailer::ARMailer. I've another
problem with the query_reviewer plugin, the solution was update the
plugin and now everything work fine. I think that passenger is not
compatible with some plugins/gems,
would be nice make a list of plugins and gems that are incompatible
with passenger?

Thanks!