Live near San Jose? Attend Inside Mobile for free.

Brian LeRoux

Jul 21, 2009, 2:45:07 PM7/21/09
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Details: http://training.oreilly.com/insidemobile/

This is a good one for the mobile devs and I have two passes to give
away to the first two people to respond to this thread that live in
(or nearby) the San Jose area (or are willing to travel there).

If you missed the boat at here's a discount code for 25% off: SPH25

Go!

Swapnil Shinde

Jul 21, 2009, 6:46:51 PM7/21/09
to phon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brain,

I would like to get a pass and would definitely attend this one.

Thanks,
Swapnil.

Swapnil

Jul 21, 2009, 6:47:51 PM7/21/09
to phonegap
Please get me a pass.

Thanks,
Swapnil

snehal

Jul 21, 2009, 6:49:21 PM7/21/09
to phonegap, brian....@nitobi.com
I am very much interested. Please can u give me a pass? I am looking
forward to attending

Thanks,
Snehal

On Jul 21, 3:46 pm, Swapnil Shinde <swap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brain,
> I would like to get a pass and would definitely attend this one.
>
> Thanks,
> Swapnil.

Lux

Jul 25, 2009, 12:53:24 AM7/25/09
to phonegap
I Live in Santa clara, If there is any more free pass, please do let
me know

Lakshmi