yet another droidgap / windows problem

blicken...@googlemail.com

Aug 22, 2010, 1:10:07 PM8/22/10
to phonegap
hi all

i'm stuck running droidgap on my windows.
i use cygwin and tried every way of escaping the slashes, but i think
the problem is a different one:

when the script starts "Building the JAR..."
i get several errors telling me that commands like "/*", "Licensed",
"contributor" etc are not found. this looks to me like somewhere
comments are being read as commands? but i dont know why and where

thanks 4 your help

Rukksi

Aug 23, 2010, 12:54:29 AM8/23/10
to phonegap
I think you need to change 'ant' to ant.bat' and 'android' to
android.bat' in droidgap

http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap/browse_thread/thread/793420ad74efc3f

I had the same problem, now gone, but have another problem

taskdef class com.android.ant.SetUpTask cannot be found

Seems like its not picking up my Android SDK location properly, but
I'm pretty sure I'm specifying it correctly in the ruby line and Path
environment variable.

Anyone know if you can specify the full path in the ruby line

eg...

ruby ./droidgap "C:\\AndroidSDK\\tools" TestGap TestGap.com "C:\\www"
"C:\\phonegap\projects"

On Aug 23, 5:10 am, "blickensdoer...@googlemail.com"

Rukksi

Aug 23, 2010, 1:20:20 AM8/23/10
to phonegap
For windows I had to change ant to ant.bat and android to android.bat
in the droidgap file.
I then got taskdef class com.anddroid.ant.SetUpTask not found
To fix this I ran
ruby ./droidgap C:/AndroidSDK TestGap TestGap.com C:/www C:/phonegap/
projects/testgap
NOTE paths use single forward slash, Android SDK value doesn't include
tools directory - just specify the root.
Will save you a day of pain..

Rukksi

Rukksi

Aug 23, 2010, 6:06:21 PM8/23/10
to phonegap
For windows I had to change ant to ant.bat and android to android.bat
in the droidgap file.
I then get taskdef class com.adndroid.ant.SetUpTask not found
To fix this I ran
ruby ./droidgap C:/AndroidSDK TestGap TestGap.com C:/www C:/phonegap/
projects/testgap
NOTE paths use single forward slash, Android SDK value doesn't include
tools directory - just specify the root.
Will save you a day of pain :)

blicken...@googlemail.com

Aug 24, 2010, 4:23:02 PM8/24/10
to phonegap
for some reason i really needed to change ant into ant.bat though
android worked.

i get this one too:

taskdef class com.android.ant.SetUpTask cannot be found

don't know what to do...

On 23 Aug., 06:54, Rukksi <holmesr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you need to change 'ant' to ant.bat' and 'android' to
> android.bat' in droidgap
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap/browse_thread/thread/793420ad...

Rukksi

Aug 24, 2010, 5:26:05 PM8/24/10
to phonegap
Have you tried changing the Android SDK path in the ruby command
line? I got mine workign by NOT including the tools directory and
using a single forward slash:

C:/AndroidSDK

On Aug 25, 8:23 am, "blickensdoer...@googlemail.com"