Inf appears to be unspec'ed

Mark Stosberg

Sep 10, 2006, 9:49:14 PM9/10/06
to perl6-l...@perl.org

The formal definition of "Inf" appears to be missing from the spec
documents. Since I'm not exactly sure how Perl 6 treats "Inf", I'll
leave submitting this patch to someone else.

Once the spec is added, a smart link to it should be added from:
t/builtins/math/infinity.t

Mark

Mark Stosberg

Sep 11, 2006, 8:42:46 PM9/11/06
to perl6-l...@perl.org

Along the same lines, I couldn't find a spec for either "not" or "true",
which both have passing tests for pugs in t/builtins/bool/

Mark

Mark Stosberg

Sep 11, 2006, 9:09:42 PM9/11/06
to perl6-l...@perl.org

TimToady caught me on IRC and pointed out where "Inf", "not" and "true"
are mentioned in the spec, if only briefly. Smart links have been added
for them now.

Mark