[perl #38140] src/classes/coroutine.pmc has CRLF line terminators

Andy Dougherty

Jan 3, 2006, 1:25:06 PM1/3/06
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Andy Dougherty
# Please include the string: [perl #38140]

I don't know why, but src/classes/coroutine.pmc has CRLF line terminators,
while all the other src/classes/*.pmc files have simple LF line
terminators. Unfortunately, Sun's compiler (the older one I have, at any
rate) can't handle that. (I suspect it's actually a pre-processor issue,
but that's not really relevant.)

--
Andy Dougherty doug...@lafayette.edu

Jerry Gay via RT