[perl #40279] [CAGE] C coding standards coda.

Will Coleda

Sep 5, 2006, 4:13:05 PM9/5/06
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Will Coleda
# Please include the string: [perl #40279]

From the recently updated pdd07:

C source files, and files largely consisting of C (e.g. yacc, lex,
PMC, and opcode source files), must end with this block:

/*
* Local variables:
* c-file-style: "parrot"
* End:
* vim: expandtab shiftwidth=4:
*/

--
Will "Coke" Coleda
wi...@coleda.com

Jerry Gay

Sep 5, 2006, 5:09:42 PM9/5/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org, bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
On 9/5/06, via RT Will Coleda <parrotbug...@parrotcode.org> wrote:
> From the recently updated pdd07:
>
> C source files, and files largely consisting of C (e.g. yacc, lex,
> PMC, and opcode source files), must end with this block:
>
> /*
> * Local variables:
> * c-file-style: "parrot"
> * End:
> * vim: expandtab shiftwidth=4:
> */

added a new test file (t/codingstd/code_coda.t) for these tests. C
files are currently tested. i'll do the perl files when i find some
tuits, or will gladly accept patches. also needed are patches to get
these tests passing.

~jerry

Will Coleda

Nov 12, 2006, 12:01:17 PM11/12/06