AIX 5.3

Theodore Katseres

Mar 4, 2007, 2:29:43 AM3/4/07
to parrot-...@perl.org
I managed to get parrot to build on aix-ppc-gcc4.0.0
smoked too ;)

--
Ted Katseres
||=O=||

Allison Randal

Mar 4, 2007, 4:32:16 AM3/4/07
to Theodore Katseres, parrot-...@perl.org
Theodore Katseres wrote:
> I managed to get parrot to build on aix-ppc-gcc4.0.0
> smoked too ;)

Excellent! :)

Allison

Jerry Gay

Mar 4, 2007, 12:27:58 PM3/4/07
On 3/3/07, Theodore Katseres <ted...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I managed to get parrot to build on aix-ppc-gcc4.0.0
> smoked too ;)

indeed, wonderful news. is this something that can be set up more
regularly so we can track portability there?

also, i can't seem to find the smoke results at
http://smoke.parrotcode.org/smoke. am i missing something or did the
smoke results fail to submit correctly? i'd like to update PLATFORMS
with this valuable info. patches to PLATFORMS and pointers to smoke
results most welcome.

~jerry