installing svn parrot

Sean Sieger

Apr 6, 2006, 5:36:25 PM4/6/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Is parrot broken? I am getting an error that reads,
config.fpmc is truncated.

Nick Glencross

Apr 7, 2006, 3:31:19 AM4/7/06
to Sean Sieger, perl6-i...@perl.org
On 06/04/06, Sean Sieger <sean....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is parrot broken? I am getting an error that reads,
> config.fpmc is truncated.

You'll probably find that runtime/parrot/include/config.fpmc is zero
bytes, in which case try removing it and rerunning make. If the
problem persists, there's a problem.

This file is created by miniparrot. If there were problems running
miniparrot (segfault or shared library problem), then this file can be
created but without any contents (because miniparrot died before
writing the contents)

Cheers,

Nick