The Interp structure

al...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt

Sep 11, 2006, 3:36:34 PM9/11/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Hi

I am trying to dig a little on compilers/imcc (the pir parser) and make
it reentrant: remove globals, and create an object with those variables
which are relevant just to the parser.

Now, I found the Interp structure. It is being passed to the parser, but
I think its main usage is not for parser details. For instance, Interp
has a line attribute which isn't used by the parser to know which line
it is parsing.

So, what I really want with this mail is to be sure Interp is not the
structure I am searching for.

Cheers
ambs

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal

"Beware of bugs in the above code;
I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
--- Donald Knuth