[perl #41265] [TODO] PGE: refactor pod_comment rule into PGE/Util.pbc

Patrick R . Michaud

Jan 13, 2007, 4:21:07 PM1/13/07
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Patrick R. Michaud
# Please include the string: [perl #41265]

Currently several compiler tools (pgc, tgc, perl6, and more)
make use of a <pod_comment> rule for parsing POD comments
(perl 6 pod syntax). Instead of duplicating this rule in
each tool's grammar, we should have a common rule in PGE::Util
that can be imported into the individual grammars -- similar
to what we're doing for <PGE::Util::die> and <PGE::Text::bracketed>.

Pm