Current State of ParrotClass and ParrotObject?

Kevin Tew

Oct 23, 2006, 10:58:42 AM10/23/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Just wanted to collect information about ParrotClass and ParrotObject.

I can't seem to instantiate a ParrotObject from a ParrotClass using the
new opcode.

I've seen references to the instantiate_object opcode but it seems
unimplemented.

I know the object pdd is coming up on Allison's stack, but how was the
previous design of ParrotClass and ParrotObject suppose to work.

Kevin

Leopold Toetsch

Oct 23, 2006, 3:30:13 PM10/23/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Am Montag, 23. Oktober 2006 16:58 schrieb Kevin Tew:
> I can't seem to instantiate a ParrotObject from a ParrotClass using the
> new opcode.

You have a code snippet? Did you have a look at t/pmc/obj*.t or all the tons
of OO usage all over libs?

leo