[perl #41633] [CAGE] convert handrolled .IMPORT macros with library function

Jerry Gay

Feb 27, 2007, 3:58:18 PM2/27/07
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Jerry Gay
# Please include the string: [perl #41633]

it seems over time there have been a few handrolled implementations of
namespace import macros. they are usually named something like
'.IMPORT' and live in various pir source, test and example files.

i've added an import sub to F<runtime/parrot/library/hllmacros.pir>
now, which can be used in place of these various implementations.
~jerry

Jerry Gay

Mar 3, 2007, 12:34:33 PM3/3/07
to parrotbug...@parrotcode.org
On 3/3/07, Elizabeth Mattijsen via RT <parrotbug...@parrotcode.org> wrote:

> On Tue Feb 27 12:58:18 2007, particle wrote:
> > it seems over time there have been a few handrolled implementations of
> > namespace import macros. they are usually named something like
> > '.IMPORT' and live in various pir source, test and example files.
> >
> > i've added an import sub to F<runtime/parrot/library/hllmacros.pir>
> > now, which can be used in place of these various implementations.
> > ~jerry
>
> Hmm... I can't seem to find 'runtime/parrot/library/hllmacros.pir', was that committed at all...

sorry, make that runtime/parrot/include/hllmacros.pir
~jerry

Will Coleda via RT

Feb 5, 2008, 12:32:55 AM2/5/08
to perl6-i...@perl.org
On Sat Mar 03 09:35:05 2007, particle wrote:
> On 3/3/07, Elizabeth Mattijsen via RT <parrotbug-

.IMPORT seems to only exist in only in languages/PIR, which doesn't even build on my
system.

Can we close this ticket now?