get_root_namespace opcode vs. interpinfo {cage cleaners?}

Chip Salzenberg

Jul 18, 2006, 1:07:02 PM7/18/06
to Allison Randal, parrot-...@perl.org
Allison, I suppose that given get_root_namespace, that we should get rid of
C<interpinfo .INTERP_ROOT_NAMESPACE>?

If that's true, then a good little cleanup task would be removing all usage
of the latter and replacing it with the former.
--
Chip Salzenberg <ch...@pobox.com>

Allison Randal

Jul 20, 2006, 3:05:10 PM7/20/06
to Chip Salzenberg, parrot-...@perl.org
Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> Allison, I suppose that given get_root_namespace, that we should get rid of
> C<interpinfo .INTERP_ROOT_NAMESPACE>?
>
> If that's true, then a good little cleanup task would be removing all usage
> of the latter and replacing it with the former.

Yes, agreed.

Allison