Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

[perl #39704] [TODO] Tcl - Convert TODO/XXX comments to RT tickets

閲覧: 17 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Matt Diephouse

未読、
2006/07/04 2:58:422006/07/04
To: bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Matt Diephouse
# Please include the string: [perl #39704]

mini:~/Projects/parrot/languages/tcl mdiep$ grep -r XXX . | grep -
v .svn | wc -l
120
mini:~/Projects/parrot/languages/tcl mdiep$

We need to work on technical debt -- convert these to RT tickets.

--
Matt Diephouse

Will Coleda via RT

未読、
2006/07/07 21:32:352006/07/07
To: perl6-i...@perl.org
Suggestion for these and other areas in the source with TODOs...

# XXX bad.

# XXX (RT#39704) good.

Then it's still obvious if you're in the code that a ticket was opened, and it's possible to
automate your search for "bad" XXX's (or TODOs).

Paul Cochrane via RT

未読、
2006/11/09 11:37:002006/11/09
To: perl6-i...@perl.org
I did it! Yay :-) This will hopefully reduce the noise on parrot-
porters.
新着メール 0 件