Announcing the Perl 6 and Parrot wiki workspaces

Andy Lester

Aug 24, 2006, 2:27:01 AM8/24/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
I've created wiki workspaces for Perl 6 and Parrot on my home box at
http://rakudo.org/

They are:

http://rakudo.org/parrot
http://rakudo.org/perl6

They are publicly readable, but to edit pages, you must create an
account.

This is a JFDI solution. At some point, these workspaces may move
somewhere else but for now, you may have at them. I hope this
helps. Please email me if you have any problems.

Please also forward to whatever Perl 6 folks you think it appropriate
to forward to.

xoxo,
Andy

--