Synopses on the smoke server are a bit out-of-date

Agent Zhang

Sep 28, 2006, 1:49:08 AM9/28/06
to p6c
Hi~

lanny noticed yesterday that the Synopses on the smoke server were
different from the ones on feather. Because I am maintaining the
feather ones, I know the synopses there are being resync'd every hour
as expected.

As of this writing, the feather synopses are at r12466 while the ones
on the smoke server are at r12432. I'm just wondering what the resync
cycle of the cron setting for the latter is. Hopefully it's still
working.

Maybe iblech++ and malon++ could look into this issue?

Regards,
Agent

Agent Zhang

Oct 1, 2006, 1:31:12 AM10/1/06
to p6c, Ingo Blechschmidt, Christopher D. Malon

Now the synopses on the smoke server is ~50 rev behind but the
timestamp looks good. What's wrong with it?

Agent

Ingo Blechschmidt

Oct 1, 2006, 7:40:01 AM10/1/06
to perl6-c...@perl.org
Hi,

Agent Zhang wrote:
> On 9/28/06, Agent Zhang <age...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> lanny noticed yesterday that the Synopses on the smoke server were
>> different from the ones on feather. Because I am maintaining the
>> feather ones, I know the synopses there are being resync'd every hour
>> as expected.

> Now the synopses on the smoke server is ~50 rev behind but the
> timestamp looks good. What's wrong with it?

could you please point to an example smoke?

See for example http://xrl.us/rzp7, http://xrl.us/rzp8,
http://xrl.us/rzp9, smokes several days old.

The timestamps indicates a refresh run a few hours ago, and the syn rev
is r12533. According to

svn log -v http://svn.perl.org/perl6/doc/trunk/design/syn | head

r12533 is indeed the current revision.

(Many thanks to malon++!)