Happy Birthday Mr Cosby

Craig Oral Somerford

Jul 12, 2007, 1:35:25 PM7/12/07
to Happy Birthday, Peguins-Host, Thanks Katie Couric 2Barter Alert!, Great for eBooks, Google Alert, YouTube Service
July 12Th 2007
http://www.billcosby.com "Happy Birthday" <ser...@billcosby.com>
Happy 70Th Birthday.
Three score and ten

Mr Cosby enjoy this Day, Holly Cow for it's your Birthday.
Quick question, what do ya think are my glasses to big Mr Cosby huh
what do ya think?
"Happy Birthday"
http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy%20Magic%20Items1/bananacow.gif

"And welcome to
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Your first Net Casting company, for New Orleans Mr Cosby"
A CLICK Away to start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53wt3RTJIPM
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/browse_thread/thread/93fb5ab7b4e2b41d/7bafefd6215b792a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnlCz1P95WM

Enjoy your special day Mr Cosby.

Barter Needed Sir and Again thanks for helping us tell about New Orleans...

The Day we put the wiggle back in New Orleans.

A CLICK Away New Orleans

2.jpg
GFK_header_05.jpg

Craig Oral Somerford

Jul 12, 2007, 1:48:06 PM7/12/07
to Happy Birthday, Peguins-Host, Thanks Katie Couric 2Barter Alert!, Enjoy your special day Mr Cosby, Great for eBooks, Google Alert, YouTube Service
GFK_header_05.jpg
image1949342.jpg