Florence Burdenell-Bruce (Harry's latest?)

Richard R

Jun 29, 2011, 4:12:22 AM6/29/11
to Peerage News
Not gospel of course and I feel slightly sheepish about posting what
may be mere speculation on the part of the gutter press, but Florence
Anne-Marie BRUDENELL-BRUCE (b 1985), dau of Andrew Robert Joel
Brudenell-Bruce (b 1951) and Sophie INCH, is being paraded as the
latest girlfriend of Prince Harry of Wales. Prince Harry is her 7th
cousin once removed through a common descent from the 3rd Earl of
Cardigan:

HARRY'S DESCENT:
3rd Earl of Cadigan d 1732
/
Hon Robert Brudenell 1726-68
/
6th Earl of Cardigan 1760-1837
/
Lady Anne Brudenell d 1877
/
4th Earl of Lucan 1830-1914
/
Lady Rosalind Bingham 1869-1958
/
Lady Cynthia Hamilton 1897.1972
/
8th Earl Spencer 1924-1992
/
Lady Diana Spencer 1961-97
/
PRINCE HARRY OF WALES b 1984
____________________________

FLORENCE'S DESCENT:
3rd Earl of Cardigan d 1732
/
1st Earl of Ailesbury 1729-1814
/
2nd Earl & 1st Marquess of Ailesbury 1773-1856
/
3rd Marquess of Ailesbury 1811-86
/
Lord Robert Thomas Brudenell-Bruce 1845-1912
/
Hon Robert Hanbury Brudenell-Bruce 1881-1955
/
Chandos Robert Henry Brudenell-Bruce 1923-93
/
Andrew Robert Joel Brudenell-Bruce b 1951
/
FLORENCE ANNE-MARIE BRUDENELL-BRUCE b 1985

Source:
http://www.genealogics.org/relationship.php?generations=15&altprimarypersonID=&secondpersonID=I00000178&tree=LEO&primarypersonID=I00134216

Richard R

Jun 29, 2011, 1:37:04 PM6/29/11
to Peerage News

Olivier

Jun 30, 2011, 4:44:05 AM6/30/11
to Peerage News
Henry, Prince of Great Britain is a son of a 7th cousin of Florence
Brudenell-Bruce.

•Indeed,
◦George Brudenell, Earl of Cardigan
◦Elizabeth Bruce are at the same time
◦ancestors of the 8th generation of Florence Brudenell-Bruce
◦ancestors of the 9th generation of Henry, Prince of Great Britain

Henry, Prince of Great Britain is also a 8th cousin of Florence
Brudenell-Bruce.

•Indeed,
◦William Anne van Keppel, Earl of Albemarle
◦Anne Lennox
◦Edward Walpole
◦Dorothy Clements are at the same time
◦ancestors of the 9th generation of Florence Brudenell-Bruce
◦ancestors of the 9th generation of Henry, Prince of Great Britain

Henry, Prince of Great Britain is also a 8th cousin of a parent of
Florence Brudenell-Bruce.

•Indeed,
◦John Carteret, Earl Granville.
◦Frances Worsley.
are at the same time
◦ancestors of the 10th generation of Florence Brudenell-Bruce
◦ancestors of the 9th generation of Henry, Prince of Great Britain

Henry, Prince of Great Britain is also a 9th cousin of a parent of
Florence Brudenell-Bruce.

•Indeed,
◦William Cavendish, Duke of Devonshire
◦Rachel Russell are at the same time
◦ancestors of the 11th generation of Florence Brudenell-Bruce
◦ancestors of the 10th generation of Henry, Prince of Great Britain

Henry, Prince of Great Britain is also a 10th cousin of Florence
Brudenell-Bruce.

•Indeed,
◦George Gordon, Baronet Gordon of Haddo
◦Anne Lockhart are at the same time
◦ancestors of the 11th generation of Florence Brudenell-Bruce
◦ancestors of the 11th generation of Henry Windsor, Prince of Great
Britain

Source: http://roglo.eu/roglo?lang=en
> Source:http://www.genealogics.org/relationship.php?generations=15&altprimary...

hopewell

Jun 30, 2011, 9:57:38 AM6/30/11
to Peerage News

Richard R

Jul 1, 2011, 3:42:18 AM7/1/11
to Peerage News
They're all getting her 'descent' from the 7th Earl of Cardigan wrong!
Except last night's Evening Standard, where they point out she isn't a
direct descendant. None of us should hold our breath waiting for the
other rags to print corrections!

On Jun 30, 2:57 pm, hopewell <hopewellmomsch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Daily Mail must use this group as a source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2009680/Prince-Harry-Flo...
> > > Source:http://www.genealogics.org/relationship.php?generations=15&altprimary...- Hide quoted text -

www.maltagenealogy.com

Jul 1, 2011, 5:35:18 AM7/1/11
to Peerage News
From Marchese Henry St George, the grand son of the late Duke of
Richmond to Prince Harry.

Michael Rhodes

Jul 1, 2011, 10:30:51 AM7/1/11
to peerag...@googlegroups.com
and Florence is a close relative of the Duchess of Cornall, having Keppel ancestry too.

Michael Rhodes

Jul 1, 2011, 10:31:24 AM7/1/11
to peerag...@googlegroups.com
typo  CORNWALL

Richard R

Jul 1, 2011, 11:30:35 AM7/1/11
to Peerage News
Yes. When first I saw the Keppel name in the ancestry I thought
perhaps a descent from the notorious Alice. But not to be!

On Jul 1, 3:31 pm, Michael Rhodes <mig73allenford2...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:
> typo  CORNWALL

Turenne

Jul 1, 2011, 11:33:58 AM7/1/11
to Peerage News
maltagenealogy wrote:

>From Marchese Henry St George, the grand son of the late Duke of Richmond to Prince Harry.

Don't you mean the Duke of Grafton?

RL

www.maltagenealogy.com

Jul 1, 2011, 9:24:41 PM7/1/11
to Peerage News
Of course a grand son of the late Duke of Grafton, sorry.