push back Wiki Wednesday due to Ignite?

kotra

Mar 1, 2010, 10:45:23 PM3/1/10
to PortlandWikiWednesday
So Ignite is a quarterly event that's taking place at the same time as
this coming Wiki Wednesday (Wednesday the 3rd)... and has attracted a
few of our regulars in the past ( http://www.igniteportland.com ).
Does anyone plan on going to it this time, and would also like to go
to this month's Wiki Wednesday? If so, are there any votes for
postponing the WW until next Wednesday? Anyone who can only make it
this week?

kotra

David Galiel

Mar 2, 2010, 12:25:47 AM3/2/10
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I plan to attend Ignite, vote for a postponement until next Wednesday.

Peace,

David Galiel
---

Steven Walling

Mar 2, 2010, 12:44:03 AM3/2/10
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I'm speaking, so I can't be at WikiWednesday. Vote to postpone.

Steven

kotra

Mar 3, 2010, 5:48:56 PM3/3/10
to PortlandWikiWednesday
Then if it's ok, I'll post on Twitter and pdx.wiki.org that this
month's WW is postponed until Wednesday March 10.

kotra

On Mar 1, 9:44 pm, Steven Walling <steven.wall...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm speaking, so I can't be at WikiWednesday. Vote to postpone.
>
> Steven
>

> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 9:25 PM, David Galiel <david.gal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I plan to attend Ignite, vote for a postponement until next Wednesday.
>
> > Peace,
>
> > David Galiel
> > ---
>

> > On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 7:45 PM, kotra <kotra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> So Ignite is a quarterly event that's taking place at the same time as
> >> this coming Wiki Wednesday (Wednesday the 3rd)... and has attracted a
> >> few of our regulars in the past (http://www.igniteportland.com).
> >> Does anyone plan on going to it this time, and would also like to go
> >> to this month's Wiki Wednesday? If so, are there any votes for
> >> postponing the WW until next Wednesday? Anyone who can only make it
> >> this week?
>
> >> kotra
>
> >> --

> >> pdxwiki+u...@googlegroups.com<pdxwiki%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/pdxwiki?hl=en.
>
> >  --

> > pdxwiki+u...@googlegroups.com<pdxwiki%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

kotra

Mar 9, 2010, 12:33:17 AM3/9/10
to PortlandWikiWednesday
I hope nobody minds but since nobody objected, I posted on
pdx.wiki.org and @pdxwikiwed (twitter) that this month's wiki
wednesday will be on Wednesday the 10th (day after tomorrow). If I'm
overstepping myself please smack me with a ruler (or a wet trout, if
you're a wikipedian).

kotra

kotra

Mar 15, 2010, 10:23:47 PM3/15/10
to PortlandWikiWednesday
oh hey so it happened, and here's the log to prove it (sorry it took
me so long): http://pdx.wiki.org/Wiki_Wednesday_of_March_10%2C_2010

kotra

David Galiel

Mar 15, 2010, 11:16:45 PM3/15/10
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, kotra, for saving the Voodoo Donuts from a fate worse than consumption.

Peace,

David Galiel
david....@gmail.com
---

Kotra D

Mar 16, 2010, 1:15:26 AM3/16/10
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Someone has to protect donuts from the horror of not being eaten. But, the newspaper headlines to the contrary, I don't consider myself a beloved hero of the city, fighting selflessly and tirelessly for the liberation of baked goods. I'm just one man, one great, noble, and amazingly modest man with an undying sense of duty and honor.

Perhaps you could join us in this virtuous crusade next month!

kotra