Payampersa , ELTWeekly#51 - Action Plan for Teachers

Tarun Patel

Feb 21, 2010, 4:13:55 AM2/21/10
to Payampersa ,

ELTWeekly INDIA'S FIRST WEEKLY ELT eNEWSLETTER

Read every week in 46 countries.

ISSN 0975-3036

Dear Payampersa ,

We received more than hundred email regarding the webinar we are hosting in March 2010. It was impossible for me to answer all the email, so I have posted complete details of the webinar here: http://eltweekly.com/more/2010/02/51-eltweekly-webinar/.

So not forget to fill up the webinar form on or before February 28 :)

The ELTWeekly issue#51 features the following:

- Video: The London School of English

- eBook: Action Plan for Teachers

- News: Teaching a Foreign Language? Best Teach in the Accent of the Listener

- Free Guide: SAEL Guide: Practical guide to designing , running and improving support websites for language teachers

- Article: ‘Homework’ by TE Editor

- Research Paper: With What Frequency Are Teachers Employing Evidenced-Based Procedures in Their Writing Classrooms?

- Article: ‘Task Oriented Meta-cognitive Approach In English Language Teaching And Learning’ by Mansa R. Maity.

You can read the ELTWeekly Issue#51 online at http://eltweekly.com/more.

Also you can Download this issue in PDF format by visiting http://eltweekly.com.

We look forward to have you on webinar :)

Tarun Patel

ELTWeekly.com

© 2009 ELTWeekly. All rights reserved.