Pandaboard price in India

Aneesh

Dec 29, 2010, 6:34:01 AM12/29/10
to pandaboard
Hi,
Since a few people have ordered Pandaboard from India, I just wanted
to confirm its cost including the applicable taxes, custom and
shipping charges for India. Did you order it from Digikey or is there
some other distributor for India ?

Thanks in advance..

regards,
Aneesh

sreenadh

Dec 30, 2010, 4:24:53 AM12/30/10
to panda...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aneesh,

I have ordered it through digi-key, i got two boards unfortunately, ofcourse Digi-key charged twice :). Total it comes Rs.12,000 . I have to buy power cable, sd card, DVI cable etc. yet.

Thank you,
Sreenadh.T

RAHEEL FAROOQUI

Jan 4, 2011, 6:12:49 AM1/4/11
to pandaboard
> > Aneesh- Hide quoted text -

Hi Sreenadh.T

I tried contacting digi-key but they say that they will not be able to
send pandaboard to india .
CCan you please help me out.
Can you please tell me how did you go about it

Joshi, Vikas

Jan 4, 2011, 6:28:12 AM1/4/11
to panda...@googlegroups.com
I followed the "buy now" button navigating from pandaboard.org.
I was able to go all the way through ordering with India address. I did not order one as I already have one and didn't want to give my credit card number.

Do you get the message after giving credit card number? I am trying to find out your order process since I am confused when you say you tried to contact digikey.

Vikas
Nov 22, 2013, 10:03:18 AM11/22/13
to panda...@googlegroups.com, contact...@gmail.com
You can try IDA systems. They charge around 17000/ with HDMI to DVI D cable and power adapter

Tom Mitchell

Dec 1, 2013, 3:32:54 PM12/1/13
to panda...@googlegroups.com, contact...@gmail.com
If you are shopping and do not need another one just like the other one
look hard at the Beaglebone Black and the Raspberry-Pi.

I have all three and with the exception of memory size and CPU core
count the BBB  is my current favorite.   The BBB Angstrom distribution has shown
me some fine ways to save space on a small system.

The Raspberry-Pi has the richest set of teaching packages
which gives it an advantage.

Much depends on what you wish to get done and what is
available.  Make a side by side comparison....

  T o m   M i t c h e l l