More speakers for OGN31 tomorrow! but no more Pitch slots, sadly....

J-P Stacey

May 7, 2013, 7:15:57 AM5/7/13
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that both Jake Smith and Jeremy Ruston have
stepped up to the plate for Oxford Geek Night 31 tomorrow:

http://oxford.geeknights.net/ogn31/

Jake's keynote will be an extended remix of his original idea,
including a couple of videos. Immediately following that, Jeremy will
give a "micro-keynote" on the recent past and future of TiddlyWiki,
the open-source, downloadable wiki that he first described at a
keynote way back in Oxford Geek Night 9.

To fill Jeremy's gap in the microslot schedule, Claudia Iacob from
Oxford Brookes joins the existing roster of Colm Massey, Jo Lankester
and Robert Simpson. I'm sure you'll give a warm OGN welcome to all of
them!

== No more Pitch slots ==

All of the Pitch slots are now booked up. If you're desperate to pitch
something, come and grab me on the night, and I'll keep an eye out for
cancellations for you.

See you all tomorrow!

All the best,
J-P