Cannot choose CloudMade as Navigation Service

64 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mega Chan

no leída,
14 abr 2013, 7:42:38 a.m.14/4/13
para osm...@googlegroups.com
I recently repo and import Osmand source code from github. I have found that when i choose CloudMade (online) as navigation service, it always shows that I choose ORS.

Can anyone helps me about this? I need to use CloudMade for my work.

Thank

Victor Shcherb

no leída,
14 abr 2013, 8:34:40 a.m.14/4/13
para osmand
Cloudmade became a paid option and now it is not supported any more.

Best Regards,
Victor

Nelson A. de Oliveira

no leída,
14 abr 2013, 9:09:51 a.m.14/4/13
para osm...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Victor Shcherb
<victor....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cloudmade became a paid option and now it is not supported any more.

Any roadmap for inclusion of OSRM?
(http://code.google.com/p/osmand/issues/detail?id=954)

Mega Chan

no leída,
14 abr 2013, 3:54:48 p.m.14/4/13
para osm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

Is there a way that I can use CloudMade, I mean I'm happy to pay

Cheers

Victor Shcherb

no leída,
15 abr 2013, 4:09:41 p.m.15/4/13
para osmand
In reality this is not possible. Cloudmade made quite strange decision before they were free, but they decided to make all clients application payable even not asking confirmation. That's why I disabled Cloudmade account to avoid further confusion and mystification.

They have a price for every route recalculation which is completely different distribution model. OsmAnd you paid once and get forever. You can still download traces from there and import into OsmAnd but I believe this is to hard to do.

I would consider OSRM option better.

Cheers,
Victor

--