New to OSDD Cheminformatics

amity

Jun 28, 2010, 7:00:13 AM6/28/10
to OSDD Cheminformatics
Hello Everyone,

I have joined OSDD today, from different post aka queries and
response, I have been able to fetch basic idea about the proceeding.
But I am yet to understand the way I have to work.

Also, in recently updated spreadsheet I read that from 28th June 2010
DATACURATION starts. So do i need to start Chemoinformatics Project
and then move to above entitled project. Or it something altogether
different.

Whatever is your opinion please let me know, if you have some advice,
suggestions or want to correct some of my idea related this work,
please do so.

Thanking you all

Yours truly,
Amit Mhamane.L.B

preetha anil

Jun 28, 2010, 12:06:52 PM6/28/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
Welcome to OSDD,
Start your work from the cdk assignment and refer previous postings to understand the procedures. Also Datacuration will start from 4th July, right now it is data mining, nevertheless start from the beginning.
Regards
Preetha Anil