Re: **openXdata Contact** Uganda health data collection

Sarah Bird

Oct 21, 2010, 10:55:32 AM10/21/10
to Roshni Goel, openxda...@googlegroups.com
Dear Roshni,

Thank you for contacting openXdata. I will also pass on your request to some project teams in Kararchi, Pakistan who may be able to assist.

I have also copied this email to the openxdata-users list as there may be other users with interesting stories to tell

Sincerely,

Sarah Bird

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Peter Wakholi <peter...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well you can deal with me for any information in Uganda.

Thanks,

Peter Wakholi

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Roshni Goel <oxdco...@bonvaya.com> wrote:
> We've been contacted through the MAIN website by Roshni Goel <roshn...@booz.com>
>
> Roshni Goel sent us the following message:
>
> Subject: Uganda health data collection
>
> Hi,
>
> My name's Roshni Goel, I work for Booz & Co, a global Management Consultancy firm. I'm working on a paper discussing the impact of ICT on different sectors such as health, education, etc. As part of this paper, I'd like to feature a short personalized story on EpiHandy/Openxdata in this report - for example, from a healthcare worker. It'd be great if you can put me in contact with someone for this. My number is +971 50 759 1609. Thanks,

Shashank Garg

Oct 22, 2010, 12:06:57 AM10/22/10
to Roshni Goel, openxda...@googlegroups.com, Shashank Garg
Dear Roshni,

I will be happy to answer any questions about India.

Best,
Shashank Garg
Shashank Garg
CEO
Handheld Solutions & Research Labs [HANDSREL]
36, 20th Main 1st Cross, 1st Stage BTM Layout, Bangalore - 560068 [India]
Email: shasha...@handsrel.comgarg.s...@gmail.com

2007-Fellow, Digital Vision Program, Stanford University