Layers are dissapearing

Krob

Feb 14, 2013, 4:48:45 AM2/14/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm currently on a project where i have multiple wms layers and some wfs layers stacked on eachother.. The problem I'm having is when I'm zooming in on the map.. when I zoom passed resolution 1,5 the wms layers just dissapear. There are no request for tiles in the browsers network traffic either.. when I zoom out again, they just come back..

Anyone know how to solve this?

Kind regards

Diego Marrero

Feb 14, 2013, 5:45:12 AM2/14/13
to openscales-dev

Krob

Feb 14, 2013, 7:06:39 AM2/14/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Diego!
It was indeed related, and the problem is now solved \o/

Thanks!