Re: Need help getting a KML file to appear.

42 vues

rdu...@trinitytg.com

non lue,
2 janv. 2013, 11:07:1102/01/2013
à opensca...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved.   I changed to Bing Arial because it was the base map that I needed for my applicaiton.  I adjusted the projections to be the same.     Also the xml was not being parsed correctly, so I modifed the xml file to conform to what openscales was expecting.  .  The parsing error was creating a strange behavior.   In the future, I will adjust the parse code to account for the format that the expettGPS software is creating for me when I convert ESRI shape files.

Thanks,

Randy

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur